Wednesday, September 13, 2017

WHW: Lately

Hey y'all! I'm back - whew! We've had a whirlwind of travel this summer and we've definitely earned beach bum status. The hubs took off work and surprised me at the beach for our anniversary and it was absolutely fabulous! We then joined a bunch of our friends and celebrated while attending a Cole Swindell concert which was so much fun! We had our first preview of Fall weather that night and I quickly whipped out an open cardy and boots! I'm so overjoyed that Fall is upon us though - so overjoyed! However, this month and next are no slower...I booked two weddings randomly (one in October and one in November) and of course we're in the middle of selling our home and figuring out where will be. I feel like my biggest (and silliest) concern is where we will be celebrating Christmas this year. The buyers have a follow-up home inspection today at 1:00pm because the initial one brought some slight foundation concerns (duh- its an 1800 home but still) so they have asked for a little extension. I will keep y'all updated on that. We have looked at one potential home (another oldie) but just didn't feel sparks. Wish us luck!


Still sending thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by these nasty hurricanes. Consider helping out or donating if its feasible for you! Link up with us below to share What's Hap-'Pinning' in your life! And now I present to y'all...a photo dump of life lately:















 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

14 comments:

  1. What a fun fun anniversary trip. Looks like a blast, wedding twin!

    I totally understand the Christmas thing. When we didn't have a home last season it was so tough not having a place to call our own. This year I can't wait to decorate for the season, you will find the perfect place and it will all work out love, trust me. Been there, done that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi is such a stinkin' cutie! I love her adorable little swimsuits. And the snaps you send of her are precious haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, sending you good vibes on the house selling and finding fronts!!

      Delete
  3. Could Miss Andi be any cuter?? She is a total beach babe. Good luck with the house, I'm sure it will all work out. Just have patience and faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a really lovely summer, and I hope Fall is just as great! Love all the photos - and I'm a big fan of concerts, especially in the summer.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the luck in the world with the home selling (and buying) process! It's always so nerve-wracking, and it terrifies me that we'll be at it again not too long from now! By the way, but all your beach photos are just lovely, and how darling is Andi?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck wit the home selling and finding! Happy Anniversary, so sweet of the hubs to surprise you! Miss A is adorable in her swimsuits! Sounds like a blast of a time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun beach vacay and SO fun that Seth came and surprised y'all!! Also, all the praise hands for jeans, boots and cardigans! Best of luck with the house - I hope the inspection went well :) and don't feel silly for worrying about Christmas - I'd be feeling the exact same way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun beach vacation & those snaps of Andi are adorable! xo,Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andi is just a doll and I love all her sweet bathing suits! And totally not silly about Christmas. We are thinking about listing next year...but want to do it in January 2019 following Christmas so we can celebrate here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. im soo excited about fall!! and good luck with the home search! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness A is looking super adorable!! How fun for the hubby to surprise you for your anniversary! good luck on the house hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much fun! I want to be a beach bum with you! ;) XOXOX

    ReplyDelete