Wednesday, July 19, 2017

WHW: Y'all

So..y'all know me by now and are completely aware of my all over the place grammar. Hey, that's just part of the Southern charm around here am I right? I literally just type how I talk. Y'all also know by now that I open pretty much EVERY single post with a big ole' "Hey Y'all!" I was browsing the internet over wine the other night and came across this gem of a video of Tami Taylor saying 'y'all' like 100 times and I literally laughed out loud. How fitting for my little space? I obviously must share:


Now that I've gotten everyone on the lovely path of reminiscing about how ah-mazing Friday Night Lights was - how cute are these shirts? I'm torn as to which one I'm going to order (yes, I' need one..10 years later. I mean, hello Newlyweds! Nothing gets old to me) you know, right in time for football season and my 3rd annual FNL binge re-start. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts....ok ok y'all get it, I'm obsessed. Texas Forever!


And with my favorite season coming to us in a little over 2 months (well my high school's first home game is Aug. 25th - calendar marked) don't forget about good ole' Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Making the Team coming in hot for their 12th season on August 3rd at 10pm on CMT. Its funny because we finally cut the cable cord and switched to SlingTv this month (more on that to come) but I had to make sure CMT was on the list of channels so I could watch this...along with Bravo, AMC, HGTV and many others and I must say so far so good with Sling!


Oh and Miss Andi is ready for football too can y'all tell? I've got to record her doing her 'cheerleading routine' - it is the cutest thing ever! (think go, fight, win and mini stunts)


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

17 comments:

  1. Friday Night Lights is the best!!!! Ahhhh how I miss Coach and Tami Taylor! I think you need that baseball tee - too cute. And I am super excited for Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders - I keep seeing commercials for it on during Nashville and I can't wait to set my DVR to record for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, FNL is my favorite show ever. I love Southern accents! We say, "Y'all," "Buggy" (for shopping cart), "Don't be ugly," and more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the same TV!! I love FNL and really need one of those shirts, too, and seriously watched Making the Team all the time before I got married. You need to do a post to remind me to record the series right before it starts because I don't want to miss this season!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun are those tees! And look at Miss A all ready for football season - adorable <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just have to point out- it's y'all not ya'll! Haha sorry pet peeve of mine! I love FNL and I like the first tee better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neither one of those shows will ever get old! You need those tees and how cute is Andi! She is adorable! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coach Taylor has my heart forever, lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all is basically the best word ever lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha. I think I say y'all too much in my posts, too! It's my favorite word! How do people everywhere else NOT say it?? What do they say instead?? Haha. And girl, no shame about getting the FNL shirt a decade later! I totally bought a "Coach Taylor Forever" tee last year. No shame whatsoever! Haha. Speaking of, we're watching Bloodline now with Kyle Chandler and MAN, how I missed watching his sexy face on my TV!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember LOVING FNL so long ago. I think I need a refresher - must watch it all over again! Ps...I can't say y'all because I'm the farthest thing from Southern, but I'm jealous of all of you who can!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is just too cute! Oh FNL and Tammy Taylor, I miss you like candy! I get called out all the time for typing out y'all in work emails. I mean hello, I don't know any other word for that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'm the only one who hasn't watched FNL!! I need to get on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww i miss Friday Night Lights! i dont think i ever made it past the second season -- i should really re-watch it. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  14. I only watched the first two episodes of FNL but I think I need o go back and finish the whole series.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know about my FNL and DCC obsession!

    ReplyDelete