Monday, July 17, 2017

Weekending

Hey ya'll and happy Monday - I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! We spent some time at the pool, finished up Andi's swim lessons, squeezed in some parental time (as in hanging with my parents) and then my sister and her kiddos came to visit after church on Sunday for the day. I also got some crafting done last night over wine before hubs and I binged some Netflix. Overall it was nice and relaxing and I'm hoping these next few days go by semi-quickly because I'm leaving for the bay house on Wednesday for a mini-vacay through that Sunday. I'm super excited to get down there so bring it on! Also, can we talk about how July is almost over? I'm 100% ok with that but geez! So - our freezer was left cracked last night and pretty much EVERYTHING defrosted....cheers to Monday am I right? Poor hubby, had to leave him with that because I was already late for work. Anyway, here are some snaps from our weekend:






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

10 comments:

  1. Can't get over how big she's getting!! What a sweet girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I have done that with the freezer before, but luckily it was only for a short time and not over night! Hope this week is fast for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh that happened to our freezer once, so frustrating! I have PTSD from that happening because while I was still pumping breast milk, my worst fear was it happening again and losing my stash lol. Cheers to a fabulous week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun weekend...minus the freezer debacle! Ugh! Loved your little craft, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to the bay house! Boo to the freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the summer is going by WAY too fast for us too!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer is flying by. It's crazy. Sorry about the freezer, we have all been there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that stinks about the freezer, so sorry that happened! I know the summer is flying by so fast. Looks like a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Y'all had a fun weekend!!! I can't believe July is about over.. I don't know if I should be sad or happy about it either lol! Sorry you lost everything in the fride/freezer!! That's awful! So at least it wasn't broken?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andi is SO BIG! I feel your pain on the freezer thing haha ours randomly stopped working last week, and we literally lost everything in it. SO frustrating!

    ReplyDelete