Wednesday, June 21, 2017

WHW: Fun Prints

Hey ya'll and welcome to another What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday! Jenn and I want to thank ya'll again for joining us each week and sharing with us what's going on in your lives! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite summer trends: fun prints! I adore color and have always been a fan of Ms. Lilly P so these loud and colorful trends are right up my ally. The bottom jumpsuit I could never pull off just because I'm 5'2 but how fun is that thing?! I just want to try it on! Anyway, grab our button and link up below and let me know your favorite summer trends. 




#1 via                #2 Trina Turk Romper via                   #3 via

#1 Ralph Lauren Jumpsuit via                                                                #2 Romper 

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that palm print!!! I feel like it's classic, yet so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, so fun for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo love the palm print romper!!! These prints are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the palm leaf trend... I need to get some stuff with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I adore me some pineapples and I have been so in love with palm print lately! These are great. Have a fabulous day beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wearing fun, bold prints! I love a good jumpsuit so I love the one you listed!!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that romper is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these prints! I'm so not confident in prints though haha I'm a plain Jane all the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please tell me that you got those pineapple shorts?!

    ReplyDelete