Wednesday, May 24, 2017

WHW: Currently

Hey ya'll! We have been so busy here around these parts so I figured today I would update what's been happening lately with some pictures. Last weekend we had birthday parties all weekend and I never thought I'd say it, but we are partied out for awhile! Whew! We had so much fun though and even had a Mommy/Daughter road trip out of it. Miss A is the best little traveler and makes fun wherever she goes so everything we do together is an absolute joy!

Yesterday my office was closed so that was a huge relief after going and doing so much all weekend. I had Lillie all day (the little one I used to keep full time until I started back to work) and Hubs and I relaxed with the girls and even planted flowers in the pots on the front porch. It looks so good, I just love having ferns and vincas everywhere! For the back patio, we ordered a new umbrella with solar lights under it (so fun) and we're currently in search of a high bistro set for the new little porch. I mastered the grill last weekend all by myself like a big girl so now I'm hooked ya'll! I see lots of grilling parties in our future - wait, I'm supposed to be partied out right? (ha!)

Grab our button and link up with us below for What's Hap-'pinning' Wednesday!


Party one & party two:










 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

11 comments:

  1. Aw- these pictures are so cute. I'm glad you had fun at all the parties! Definitely sounds like a fun - yet very busy - weekend. Yay for mastering the grill!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay her little flamingo smock dress is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss A is the most adorable party goer ever! And yay for an extra day off after such a fun weekend <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for mastering the grill! I still rely on Conor for that. It intimidates me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andi's little smocked dress is so cute! And we have an umbrella with solar lights on our back patio and I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many parties but it sounds like so much fun!! That's so nice you had Monday off so you could hang out and get caught up :) That umbrella is going to be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just too sweet in her pearls! I have been wanting similar for my backyard, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andi is so sweet in her little smocked dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your Lilly and Jack Rogers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andi is just so adorable. I love how you dress her, so cute.

    ReplyDelete