Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Anderson Greer is 2

Happiest of birthdays to my sweet, precious, hilarious and kind-hearted angel. I'm not sure I truly understood the depths, fears and emotions that love could cause until you entered my arms at 6:04pm this time 2 years ago. Yes, I'll say it, time goes by entirely too quickly but you seriously make each and every day something to get down on my knees and thank God for. You are my bestie little girl and we love you more than you will EVER know. Cheers to you Monkey-Doodle! Now let's eat some cake and celebrate!

Happy Birthday Anderson Greer!







 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

17 comments:

  1. How on earth is she already 2?! Wasn't she *just* born?! Happy Birthday, Andi (and mama)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious post!!! It doesn't seem like that long ago I was enjoying your bumpdates with your cutely decorated chalkboards! Hard to believe Andi is now two!! What a beautiful two year old at that! Happiest of Birthday wishes to sweet Andi!! Hope she enjoys a super fun one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet are these pictures?! Happy Birthday Andi <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw she is too cute! Happy Birthday to the pretty little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww so sweet! happy birthday Andi! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a little doll...I just love watching her grow up through your snaps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Andi! Love seeing all her photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your sweet baby girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Andi!! Whenever I see her picture or a video of her, she always makes me smile. She is such a sweet little thing just like her Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, what a cutie! Happy Birthday!! My niece's 6th birthday was yesterday. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! All these old pictures have me tearing up! How? How do they grow so fast?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her newborn pictures are just too much for me to handle! Andi shares a birthday with my husband so she is winning in my book already! Love being able to watch her grow through your blog and I hope she had an absolutely amazing time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 2nd Birthday, Sweet Andi!! (Even though I'm totally late on this lol)

    ReplyDelete