Wednesday, March 29, 2017

WHW: Work Funnies

Hey ya'll and welcome to another What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday! Thanks ya'll so much for joining and linking up with us each week - Jenn and I love seeing and reading everything that's going on in your lives! Today I've decided to poke fun at the work place. For those of you that don't know, I recently went back to work in December but only part time. I saw this article about feelings in the workplace from Buzzfeed pop up and I was laughing so hard ya'll! Ahhh memes and gifs just get me every time. (still laughing - obviously cracking myself up and realizing I need more coffee) 

Grab our button and link up below to share What's Hap-pinning with you!















 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

11 comments:

  1. hahah these are great. Love the first one "where I come to cry" and the michael jordan one lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The meeting one, yes! I had a co-worker who ALWAYS used to do that and get my former boss off on a tangent and we all wanted to slap her! ;) Have a great day, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha so funny!! I use to CRINGE when a co worker would ask additional (not necessary I might add questions in a meeting and make it last so much longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article is GOLD!!!!! I saw it last week and died laughing - every single one is true. I showed Stephen and he got the biggest kick out of it too. The last one is me every day... although, yesterday was a good day since I did my hair for once lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha YES to all of these! Nothing grinds my gears more at work then people asking questions at the end of a long meeting to pro-long it. Wait for everyone to get up, and go ask the presenter on your own instead of wasting everybody's time :-P
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are tooo funny and all so true! I have a mug on my desk that says, " I just survived another meeting that should have been and EMAIL!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dying over these. I felt that way about work yesterday. I felt liked I worked all day and it was only 10 am. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I'm actually LOLing and my coworker in the cube next to me just glanced over at me. These are GOLD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha yes! love these! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha I love these! So true about the long weekend and then coming back to work. Sigh.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete