1. Anything on HGTV but mostly Fixer Upper and I'm interested in the show premiering next week called Home Town
2. The Walking Dead - ya'll I binged 7 seasons of this in 2 months just to be caught up. So oddly addictive.
3. This is Us - hands down one of the best written shows ever. Grab the tissues!
4. Shades of Blue - another amazingly written, edge of your seat, crooked cop show and it has J.Lo!
5. Chrisley Knows Best - this one never gets old and besides, we're Twitter buds you know!
6. Southern Charm - this returns April 3rd and is definitely one of my favorite reality shows to date!
7. The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise - I will NEVER stop watching these (haha) Thanks ABC! I'd also like to give a shoutout to Brittany, Julie and Ashley for keeping my entertained while we tweet and snap eachother during the entire show! haha Love ya'll!
8. Nashville - I'm still mad at this one currently....
9. American Crime - intense but great
10. The Goldbergs - don't hate, its our comedy feel-good weakness
11. Last Man Standing - comedy gold if you're on the conservative side
12. Real Housewives of Dallas if it ever comes back! Its the first one I ever watched
13. I really got into Project Runway Junior this season!
So there you have it, I officially drink too much wine and watch way too much T.V. but I have zero shame in my game and thank heavens for the invention of a DVR. What shows can ya'll not stand to miss? I've also heard excellent things about Big Little Lies but we don't get HBO - boo.
p.s. day one of 21 day fix is completed and feeling good about it already! Thanks for the encouragement!