Wednesday, March 15, 2017

WHW: Showtime

Hey ya'll and welcome to another What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday with me and my co-host Jenn! Grab our button, link up and tell us what's currently on your mind. Today I'm sharing my must-watch shows. I'm such a T.V. nerd. My husband has been trying to convince me to cut the cord like everyone is doing and ya'll I seriously don't think I can do it...like ever. The idea sounds great but I need my HGTV, AMC, Bravo & toon channels for Miss A to name a few. We do have Netflix and I love a good binge but I also love sitting down at night with a glass of wine and catching up on my DVR or watching live shows you know? With that said, here is what I currently can't get enough of T.V. wise:

1. Anything on HGTV but mostly Fixer Upper and I'm interested in the show premiering next week called Home Town

2. The Walking Dead - ya'll I binged 7 seasons of this in 2 months just to be caught up. So oddly addictive.


3. This is Us - hands down one of the best written shows ever. Grab the tissues!


4. Shades of Blue - another amazingly written, edge of your seat, crooked cop show and it has J.Lo!


5. Chrisley Knows Best - this one never gets old and besides, we're Twitter buds you know!


6. Southern Charm - this returns April 3rd and is definitely one of my favorite reality shows to date!


7. The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise - I will NEVER stop watching these (haha) Thanks ABC! I'd also like to give a shoutout to Brittany, Julie and Ashley for keeping my entertained while we tweet and snap eachother during the entire show! haha Love ya'll!


8. Nashville - I'm still mad at this one currently....


9. American Crime - intense but great


10. The Goldbergs - don't hate, its our comedy feel-good weakness


11. Last Man Standing - comedy gold if you're on the conservative side


12. Real Housewives of Dallas if it ever comes back! Its the first one I ever watched


13. I really got into Project Runway Junior this season!


So there you have it, I officially drink too much wine and watch way too much T.V. but I have zero shame in my game and thank heavens for the invention of a DVR. What shows can ya'll not stand to miss? I've also heard excellent things about Big Little Lies but we don't get HBO - boo.

p.s. day one of 21 day fix is completed and feeling good about it already! Thanks for the encouragement!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

18 comments:

  1. I love RHOD! I hope it comes back (and I watch mostly all of them). And we cut cable and only stream with our Amazon fire sticks. If I need to log in with cable for Bravo or whatever, I use my parents account. Yup, I'm admitting it. There is also Hulu and Sling where you can pick your own channels to stream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still mad at Nashville, too! You know, as mad as I can be while crying through the majority of each of the last three episodes haha. Between This Is Us & Nashville, I've been keeping a box of tissues on hand in our living room lately. PS - we "cut the cord" but we have DirecTVNow. Pretty good, cheaper alternative to regular cable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Chip and Jojo, they are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have so many similar tastes in tv shows. Love watching The Chrisleys, Fixer Upper, Nashville (haven't seen the new season), Real Housewives....alllllll of them basically lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last Man Standing is hilarious! I tend to relate most to the oldest daughter, but Tim Allen is my dad on TV. They are the same person, but with different jobs. I call him after every episode! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh This is Us! How will we ever make it through the next six months without it?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I LOVE me some tv! We don't have cable and sometimes I miss mindlessly putting on a show to watch and not having to think of one to find lol I love this is us and can't wait for season 2 after last night! And thank you for snapping with me on the Bachelor! I was going nuts with what was happening lol! I keep telling myself I need to get into Southern Charm with my love for Charleston

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've been going back and forth about cutting the cord too, but I get nervous. Everyone keeps telling us between Netflix and Hulu we'd be covered for our favorites so it's coming soon. I'm still so unreasonably upset about Nashville too, and This is Us… such an amazing show <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love Last Man Standing... so funny! I keep hearing all about This Is Us, and from what I hear, everyone loves it. I just invested in a Roku, and I'm watching Downton Abbey. I can't wait to find more shows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Southern Charm :) I also am in love with Fixer Upper and This is Us. I need to catch up that is my plan for maternity leave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl yes to Fixer Upper, This is Us and many of the Real Housewives! (Although the Dallas one is a bit much!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo for day one in the books! I am super excited for Home Town - they seem so sweet and I loved the pilot. I haven't watched This is Us yet, and I am almost not wanting to, just because I don't want the season to end! Nashville really pissed me off, too - I thought there was no way it was a possibility. And it sounds like RHOD has been / is being recorded - just not sure when they are coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes another Walking Dead fan! So obsessed with that show, even though it has gotten so dark. And of course, like the rest of the world, loving This Is Us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love This is Us. The best show. And I love Chrisley Knows Best. I started watching that on maternity leave and now I dvr it. So funny and good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i've never had cable, though KC had it growing up, we never got it when we moved out together - the price is ridiculous here. we do have playstation vue and you get a lot of those channels, plus DVR (only for 28 days though). i'm pretty sure Bravo is on there, but i don't watch it so not sure. I 100% could not live without HGTV and the fact that i can DVR? amazing.
    i watched a couple of seasons of nashville but then stopped, and i don't remember what i got up to. clearly not enough to keep watching haha. i STILL haven't watched this is us. waiting for a good binge/needing a good cry. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh gosh, This is Us is definitely a sad one but very good! I love a lot of the comedy shows on. The Goldbergs and Speechless are two of my favorites that I must watch! Other than that, I'm loving the new show Time After Time and I've recently found and become addicted to Flea Market Flip.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  17. I cannot wait for Home Town! Also, I am SO pumped for Southern Charm! xx, I'm Fixin' To

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did you hear that Chip and Joanna are coming out with a new behind the scenes show?? Can't wait for that one!

    ReplyDelete