Wednesday, March 1, 2017

WHW: Home ideas

Hey ya'll & welcome to another WHW! I've been swooning lately over a few things and just feel the need to share. It's nothing new that I adore all things blue and so there's obviously going to be a general theme here when it comes to home goods. (think: blues, pineapples and monograms - yup, that just about sums it up) I'm constantly thinking about ways to tweek or spruce up our space with pops of color and new (affordable) accessories. Speaking of, I need a TJ or HomeGoods trip in my future because it has been WAY too long. Here are the things that are catching my eye lately via Pinterest. Top of my wishlist is a new coffee table for the living room and curtains with a little more pop of color. *sips coffee and heads back to Pinterest to 'shop' for ideas* Since its my birthday week, hubby won't mind right? Of course not....

Grab our button below and link with us for What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday to share what's currently going on with YOU! 


I REALLY want new barstools in our kitchen and these are ah-mazing!




Maybe Andi's room will be m bib pop of pink! 






Notice the blue stripe on the curtain: perfect pop to dress up boring curtains

I really want a circular rug for the kitchen 

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

16 comments:

  1. This is all super pretty and so you. I love the bar stools with the tough of blue and that grown up kids room is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything!!! Those bar stools are fabulous - I have seen them a few different places and they are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the blue! That gold chandelier is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love! Such nice stuff...I want that blue and white pineapple chair!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those barstools! The shades of blue in every picture are inspiring me too. Happy birthday week!
    Xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these things...yes!! They are so you and I absolutely love the color combo of pink/blue/gold, so chic and modern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the white and blue home decor. I too need to hit up HomeGoods and TJ Maxx, I haven't been to a store in weeks! Although, they can be so hit or miss. Last time, both were misses. Maybe I will have better luck this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. White and blue is one of my favorite combos. Those barstools are to die for, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pink lamp is GORGEOUS! This makes me want to redo Olivia's room right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, all of these things make me swoon!! So beautiful! Can't wait to see if you find anything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those barstools are so pretty! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Envy you girls who can look at this and know exactly what you would do with it! Gosh I suck at decorating my house!

    Shelly||The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love pineapples. I'm loving all the artwork on here too. :) Happy Birthday Week!!!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm dying for bistro chairs in our next house! My favorite colors for our house are blue/white, too! Can't wait to decorate a new home in a year and a half-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those barstools are to die for. I love everything blue and pink. That is the wedding colors I wanted, but my husband won and we did blue and silver. Love the pineapple chair. That would be perfect in my office!

    ReplyDelete