Monday, March 27, 2017

Weekending

Hey ya'll and happy start of a new week! This weekend was packed with fun for us and it was nice to not have any concrete plans for once. We did have a fun church dinner where we met a new couple with a daughter the same age as Andi so I'm looking forward to seeing them again. Also, after church on Sunday we had a birthday gathering at my Aunt's house on the Otey side. We celebrate each month's birthdays and Grandma Otey and I have March. We had fabulous food, great weather and fun presents! 

Andi and I also squeezed in a girls target trip where I scored some fun new tassel earrings and lipglosses. I hung out with my parents some while Seth was working and we took Andi all over the property in the gator and showed her some new ponds where 'throwing rocks' is the new cool thing to do! On Saturday my sister came in for the day so we continued the girls time by going out for Mexican and margaritas in the middle of the day. I love when she comes in because we always drink way too much coffee (or margs) and really get to catch up with each other! Also because Andi loves her Aunt Sam!



My Target buddy




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tassel earrings & the pop of color - so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great finds at Target, so fun that you have a mini-me to shop at Targs with! QT with your sis sounds perfect and how adorable does Miss A look in those pix?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could Andi be anymore darling?! Love that second to last picture, and of course her cheers-ing with her sippy cup! Precious <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just the cutest! I love those earrings from Target and I'm going to have to get myself a few more pairs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are my favorite glosses from NYC - love their butter glosses! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at Mexican & margaritas! And I love sweet Andi's different expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun that you have the monthly birthday celebrations :) Your Target finds are super cute--my Target has a crummy selection of jewelry which is probably good for my wallet haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun weekend!! So much fun y'all met another young couple with a daughter close to Andi - that's always the best! Love your tassel earrings too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those tassel earrings! And Andi is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those earrings from Target are so CUTE! I need to make a Target run!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those tassel earrings. I need to scoop some up for myself. Love all the pictures of Andi. Her facial expressions are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun weekend! Love the tassel earrings! Andi is a doll per usual! ;)

    ReplyDelete