Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday 5: Thirty, Flirty & Thriving

Hey ya'll and happy Friday! (AKA my birthday woot woot!) Today I'm the big 3-0 and while at first I was feeling old...I've now changed my tune. Everyone that I have spoken to has raved about their 30's so I'm taking their cue and staying positive. Also, I've decided that 32 will be my stay-age (because everyone picks 29) so once I hit 32, I'll be 32 at least 5 times so I'm counting on this next decade to last quite awhile. It's obviously all planned out. Anyway, in honor of my thirty, flirty and thriving birthday, I'm dedicating my Friday 5 to all things the big 3-0 related. I hope ya'll have a fabulous and safe weekend and I'll see ya'll back here next week. (pray that our girls weekend doesn't end in too much wine, regrets and hangovers. Ha! Is there really ever too much wine though?)

linking up with AprilKarliAndrea & Amanda




Thinking back on my twenties like:




This will be completely true once we recover from going out this weekend




Throwback to good ole' 1987 ya'll



For my girls coming in this weekend, I may need this



And I'll leave ya'll with a great read - cheers to feeling better about this!

via

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! This couldn't be more perfect to celebrate you, I mean Jessica Simpson is even here for this party of a post! The 30s are so fantastic and it sounds like you'll be settling in here for a bit since "32" will be on a loop for a few years - lol. Wishing you a fabulous girls weekend celebrating! Much love to you, Birthday Girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, friend! I hope you have a fabulous day celebrating! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! You definitely make 30 look good! :) Enjoy all of the celebrating this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 30th Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating! 30 looks really really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, girl! I hope it's your best one yet! And don't worry about your thirties... thirties are fantastic! Just ask me because I've been here for four years. EEEEK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! I love this post - so much fun!! Enjoy 30, this decade is going to be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!! My sister turns 30 in June, so that graphic about 1987 would be awesome to show her. Mmm...those cakes look amazing. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mental age is 28...and now my daughter is edging up on 27 and I'm like wait, what? Happy, happy birthday! You are precious and I'm excited to follow along with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Jessi!! I'm 32 and I also want this to be stay-age so I will not be turning 33 this year :) Although age is just a number 33 just sounds weird! I hope you had a fabulous day and are enjoying the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Thirty's are the best! You'll love them. Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday!!! <3<3<3 I hope you have a super wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! I'll be 30 at the end of this year so I loved that graphic about things that happened in 1987! I'm going to save that and may use it on my birthday post--have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday, friend!! And that cake-you totally need it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that the two top people that are the same age are from Gossip Girl. And that I know that. Ha. That cake is so pretty and I hope you got cake this weekend. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bahaha! That ecard is perfection! Great outlook on accepting the new age! Isn't 30 the new 20?! You got this! I'm coming in strong right behind ya! Truth be told I flipped out when I turned 25! I felt like it was the official start of "over the hill"! Insert eye roll. ;) Happy Birthday (again!) XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh! Jessica Simpson-laughing so hard right now! And SO TRUE about feeling young until you actually hang out with people who are young. I hope you had a great birthday weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete