Wednesday, February 1, 2017

WHW: Pin-worthy

Alright ya'll, today I'm taking it back to the basics .... Pinterest basics that is! Today is going to be a dump of all of my current pins. Sometimes I can go on there and nothing excites me while other times I have to grab a second cup of coffee while I'm pinning away like an addict. I always gravitate toward home stuff and recipes at first and then it slowly turns into crafts, fashion and anything Blake Lively lately to be honest. Throw in a lot of toddler play and party ideas and you've got my Pinterest home page ya'll!

So like every week, grab our button below and link up with Jenn and myself for What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday. You can share whatever your heart desires!


Current Home Favs: Color & pattern mixing!


Current recipe pins waiting to be made (and rated!): (Salad, Tso's, Quinoa)


Fashion Fav's & Decor (Because I obviously don't have enough pineapples...)


Toddler ideas - 2nd birthday is still on the brain at this point!


Oh, and bonus points to anyone who can find me this mug! It says 'sold out' and I'm in love with the gold!

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

9 comments:

  1. Good luck on the search for that mug. The only way that gets more you is if there was a pineapple on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That winter fruit salad looks delicious! Pinning that for sure :-)
    xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fab finds, Jessi! That salad and tso's - yum! I adore the super cute bag, the pineapple pillow (you neeeed that!), and all the heart eyes for that mug! Happy party planning! xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tea party birthday is going to be the cutest! Love that mug, I hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those toddler birthday ideas are adorable! I think I need that pineapple pillow!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little heart sandwiches are too cute. I love looking at party ideas on Pinterest and other people's blogs, even if I'm not planning anything. haha I've been pinning a lot of crafts and other DIY ideas lately.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your home faves and fashion faves! Also, can't wait to see the birthday party :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh! Second birthday party ideas are adorable!! I can't believe we will soon have two year olds! I love the home and fashion inspiration! Pattern mixing always looks good but I never feel like I can pull it off myself. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete