Monday, January 2, 2017

Weekend + New Year!

Hey ya'll and welcome to 2017! Last weekend was a whirlwind but definitely post worthy. My college friend got married and we were all gathered together in NC for her big wedding. I loved being reunited with everyone and being able to spend NYE with my hubby for the first time in 3 years! I took as many pictures as I could but I'm really excited for the professional ones to start popping up because we all got some pretty fabulous shots as honorary bridesmaids and just in general. I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe and champagne filled new year and cheers to 2017 ya'll!

Now I have to admit just how nervous I am for tomorrow - I start my new job tomorrow ya'll and for some reason I am freaking out. A) I haven't worked in 21 months B) I've only trained thus far but tomorrow I'm on my own C) it is a brand new college with brand new people and policies so its always going to be hard, especially if you're a creature of habit and D) I just want to make sure I do well. Any good vibes and prayers will be greatly appreciated so thanks in advance!













 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what an absolutely fabulous way to ring in the new year!!!! You looked amazing and so glad you got to have your hubby by your side! I'll be praying for you at the new job - you're going to do amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to be at a wedding on NYE, automatic party! You looked gorgeous!! And good luck on your job, you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked stunning at the wedding!
    Good luck at the new job! I'm sure you're going to kick butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so fab in that dress girl! I hope today treats you well and fingers crossed everything works out, it can be so scary starting a new job in general so I feel ya! I think a wedding on NYE sounds like such a fun plan for the weekend, especially if it's a fun wedding :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fancy fancy! You look hawt, momma! Happy 2017 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning, girl! Congratulations on the new job! I'm sure you rocked it! xx, I'm Fixin' To

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked gorgeous at the wedding. Love your hair and your dress!! Hope the first week at your job went well!!!

    ReplyDelete