Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday 5: Decking the Halls

Hey ya'll and happy Friday! So we have officially decked the halls here and I couldn't be happier. I'd love to keep the stuff up all dang year if it was socially acceptable. It's just so plain once its taken down! I'm dedicating my Friday 5 to a little decking the halls home tour today. We did 4 trees this year and I love how each one turned out! We have a classic themed 9 footer in the living room, a blue themed smaller one in the dining room, a keepsake/vintage one on the second floor and a small one for Miss A in her room. (Sorry for the light bill hubs!) We're gearing up for our annual Christmas party so I'm almost positive I'll be adding more touches here and there! 

I'm linking up with the usual Friday gang and you should too! Happy weekend ya'll and happy December!















 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

17 comments:

  1. You always do it up so nice during the holidays! We don't have enough room to store all of that decor during the off season, but maybe one day when we have a huge storage area. In the meantime, I'll just admire yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how everything looks.. Love the old charm so darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is beautiful --- I absolutely LOVE yalls home!! So much character!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many gorgeous decorations!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all! Your house is just beautiful. I need to find some tiny trees on sale after Christmas this year for the boys' rooms for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house is just GORGEOUS! I love all the trees, but that front door is just something else! Definitely a grand entrance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love your Christmas decorations!! You did such great job. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never come across your blog before but the second I saw it I knew I'd become a reader! You are too cute! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want your house and Christmas decor skills girl, so festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your house and all your Christmas decor is so gorgeous! You've definitely got decorating skills doll!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it looks so good, friend!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it all looks so so good! You have the perfect house to decorate for this time of year; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Gorgeous....I just love your home so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Christmas decorations are always so pretty!! I love how they compliment your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So festive! I just love it all!

    P.S. Your front door is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete