Wednesday, October 26, 2016

WHW: Lately

Ya'll, this month has really been so much fun and now we have Halloween (and a reason to pair candy with our wine) right around the corner! Welcome to another What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday - link up with us below and share anything! We've had so many festivals, good fall food, great weather (now that its cooler) and good news from friends (one blogging friend to be exact!) I'm extremely happy and simply love this time of year! 

On the other hand, Andi has definitely grown a little more strong-willed in the last week...its like a light switch went off and she just wants to be independent. Its heartbreaking at times but I want to thank all of ya'll for your excellent discipline and coping advice. A lot of the suggestions have been working like a charm! She's still my adventurous love muffin that would live outside if we let her. I love her so much more each day and its just hard to grasp that she's growing up and learning more about herself and the world around her (cue the baby fever..the newborn stage just isn't long enough) We took her to another local festival and ya'll, she had a blast! I have to share some pics from our day and give ya'll a daily overdose of Miss A. I also took her to my high school's homecoming, a tradition of mine, and my Dad decked her out in so much gear that she HAS to go there now! (haha) We had so much fun! I hope ya'll have a great rest of the week! 













 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

14 comments:

  1. I love the weekly overdose of Miss A! So glad the suggestions are working out--she's definitely becoming her own little person which has got to be so cool to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is the best time for sure! Those pictures of Andi are precious!! I know exactly what you mean about babies not keeping - it's a little sad when you realize they are growing up but it's also exciting too. Bittersweet for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so cute in the cowboy hat and then I get down to the homecoming photos and she gets even cuter!! I love homecoming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Your little Miss is just too adorable! Bittersweet for them to grow up I'm sure! I bet she has some personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just the cutest thing. Every time I see her picture, it just makes me smile. She has so much style and sass. She is gonna be heart breaker when she grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's such a big girl now!! I think she needs a sibling soon since she's getting so big ;) jk jk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andi is so precious! She looks so cute in pearls...you can tell she has some sassiness to her. Adorable!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh dying over her cowboy boots and jewelry, sassy little princess!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just look at Miss Thang in her blow and necklace and sunglasses and boots! OH. MY. HEART. That is sassy right there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait until she gets about 2.5. Oh my. The sass and attitude is FIERCE! And no wine since I'm pregnant?? Pure. Torture. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cowgirl picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw her little sassy walk in one of your videos and she's just too cute for words! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is seriously so stinkin' adorable! Her little cowboy boots have me in stiches, I want a pair just like her!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Her little boots are the best. The first is my favorite with that bow and those sunglasses. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete