Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WHW: Food

Hey ya'll and happy what's hap-pinning Wednesday! Link up below and join Jenn and I for another edition! Today I'm focusing on food. I've said it before, but for some reason I always get motivated this time of year to make new recipes for the family. Comfort food is key with these cooler temps and any excuse to bust out one of my crock pots is a good excuse! (Yes I have multiple)

So far we've made some super easy but yummy ones however I've not been on my picture game! I'll have to share with ya'll a similar recipe via Pinterest if I don't have a picture - maybe we'll stop gobbling them up so I can stage a few photos (at least that means it was good right?) Anyway, lately we have tried white bean chicken chili soup, meatloaf cups with mashed potato icing, salmon with quinoa and bacon cooked green beans, halloween cupcakes and stuffed peppers carved like little pumpkins! Since I'm on this kick, share with me some of your go-to weeknight recipes whether it be in the comments or via e-mail! I'd love to add some new ones to the list for upcoming weeks. Thank ya'll and happy hump day!



The only pic I got before my husband devoured these
Recipe here

Via
My super excited taste tester!
Ya'll these were so fun! We used ground beef, rice, black beans and tomato sauce with cheese
for the filling! Bake on 350 for about 30 minutes and enjoy!






Ps - Miss A is 18 months today! Ya'll, where the heck did my tiny baby go? Happy 1 and a half bday little girl! We love you! (time to start planning her 2nd birthday right? haha!)

Halloween cupcakes to celebrate! Lillie had one too - her face looks sad!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

18 comments:

  1. Happy 18 months little A! She's so full of personality--you can see it through pics alone :)
    Love all of these food pins. I have some stuffed peppers on the menu this week and am excited! Love the little pumpkin faces you did in them too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I need to make cupcake meatloafs! My hubby would devour them too! And those jack o latern peppers? Adorable!! Happy 18 months to Miss A! (which is what I call my Avery too!) I can't believe she eats corn on the cob, can she come teach my kids a thing or two!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like G would devour those cupcake meatloafs too - they look so good!! She wants the real cupcake though!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable stuffed peppers, perfect for the season! Lil Miss A is just the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister would love meatloaf cupcakes. Little Miss Andi is adorable. She is such a happy little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband would love the meatloaf cupcakes...I might even be able to get 4 year old to try them. Now I'm hungry. Ha! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, almost 2...that's crazy! Her fun personality definitely shows in these pictures and on Snapchat! These recipes all sound so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 18 mon Andi!! She's gotten so big! Those halloween stuffed peppers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM to those meatloaf cupcakes, and they're super cute too! Happy 18 months to Miss A <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those meatloaf cups looks delicious! Meatloaf is one of my very favorites. I made beef and noodles last night - it's on my recipe page. So easy and yummy! Definitely a comfort food meal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Andi is so darling and getting so big. Those meatloaf cupcakes sound so good. I can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait seriously I can't handle her little face with that entire cob of corn. What a CHAMP! She's probably less picky than some grown men I know hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. White Chicken Chili is one of my favorite things to make in the winter, hands down! I could eat it every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How is she already 18 months old?! It seriously goes by soooo fast.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband saw the meatloaf cupcakes over my shoulder and he wants some.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, those pumpkin peppers are so cute. Last week I was looking for a meatloaf cupcake recipe and couldn't find a good one, so I will definitely save this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at you go, girl! Such yummy recipes! I've been eating mostly dairy free so I feel like I'm totally missing out on all the delicious comfort foods this time of year! I've been really wanting to try some white chicken chili! It looks and sounds so yummy! I can't believe our babes are a year and a half! Yes, time to start planning birthday #2! Bahah!

    ReplyDelete