Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday 5

Hey ya'll and happy weekend! This one came quickly huh? I'll take it! Dreary weather is still on tap and I'm still sending prayers to everyone being affected by Matthew so hang in there ya'll! Today I'm sharing five of my favorite things this week including a super easy Fall craft! I'm linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and  Karli with September Farm. Be sure to join in and have a fabulous weekend!


1. Super simple Fall craft for ya'll - take the $1.00 candy pumpkin bins, spray paint them any color (we used metallic gold spray paint from Lowes) and stick a medium sized mum in them! Quick, simple and cheap!


2. This little love bug looking all grown up! Stoooop with the cuteness Miss A


3. This week's pumpkin patch finds


4. This sunset at my parent's house


5. Lastly, I need this mug and love this quote!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

10 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to use the candy buckets like that! They look perfect on your porch. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your front door looks gorgeous! Great idea about those plastic pumpkins! Cheap and easy crafts are the best. I cant believe how old your little girl looks! She is not a baby anymore. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little DIY hack, so cute and super simple to make!! Miss A looks adorable and so grown up! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh she does look so grown up in that picture and I love your DIY and front door sitch!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the craft!!! And lil Miss Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andi is SO cute!! where did you find her necklace? also love that pumpkin planter hack! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously stop the cuteness! It's cuteness overload :) Love the gold pumpkins--so crafty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love those gold pumpkins! It's so brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your front stoop looks incredible! And I can't get over how grown she looks! xx, I'm Fixin' To

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sunset is GORGEOUS! And I totally need to try that trick with the pumpkin container for the mums. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete