1. I had a little bit of fun with switching out some decor this week. I added some small sequin pumpkins around the entryway and also updated our wreath. I took down the yellow floral wreath with the white monogram and painted the monogram a shiny gold. Hobby Lobby had this cotton wreath marked down to $25 so I snagged the last one! I love it on our fresh new siding! (You can see the siding labor of love here from Wednesday's post)
2. Andi had her first lollipop when we went to our small town grocery mart the other day. She basically charmed everyone in there into giving her one for free so I had to allow it at that point right? Needless to say, she was over the moon! Also, this Mama scored a trip to Starbucks while Andi stayed with hubby so I brought her back her first cakepop and uhhh another huge success! That picture is below
3. Miss A has also been killin' lately on the style scale during our errands this week. She has this new habit of waking up each morning and picking out a piece of jewelry that she will literally wear ALL day until bedtime when I make her take it off. It melts my heart ya'll! You go little one!
4. More cute snaps from the week from sissy kisses and cakepops to walking with Grandfather at our first football game of the season
5. Our neighbors and really good friends finally came home from their stay in the hospital with their new little man Jackson! I was bursting at the seems to meet him and get my hands on him and he was everything I dreamed of! A tiny ball of sweetness and Miss A thought he was a real-life baby doll. She was absolutely adorable and just wanted to hold him. Congrats Laci and PJ on your precious little man!