Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WHW: Siding!

Hey ya'll and happy hump day! Sorry I've been MIA lately but for some reason our days have been packed - true end of summer fashion I guess. I am beyond excited to bring ya'll a 'House Update' today because it has been since probably about 2014/2015 since I did one. Each Monday I'd still link up with Biana and Meghan but it would always be a house update post and friends and family loved it. This was when we were all consumed with the inside of our home. The inside took over a year to complete and we hadn't turned on focus to the outside yet.

We recently decided what route we wanted to take with the exterior and decided on a 7-inch white vinyl siding with attached insulation. After 60 days of intense heat, construction workers, blood, sweat and maybe some tears, the project is complete. I am so in love with how this house has truly transformed into our dream home. (its so bright now that when I pull into the driveway I feel the need to keep my shades on!) after the inside reveal, the porch reveal and now the siding reveal, I can focus on all things landscaping next Spring! So without further ado, I present to ya'll: completed siding - check!


Before Pictures when we purchased in March of 2014




Starting to take off the old aluminum siding





Tada! The completed and gorgeous facelift! 








 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

27 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous girl!! I liked the photo your husband found of what it looked like wayyyyyyyy back in the day too--so cool to see it in its glory now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is beyond gorgeous - that porch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how much y'all have done to that house -- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I LOVE your house! That porch! Total swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful, dreamy house! It is going to look stunning with a bit of landscaping next spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! I love the renovation updates! Your house is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The siding has truly transformed the house into a beautiful farmhouse!! I seriously can't get over how beautiful it looks now (it looked beautiful before) but now it's complete!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that is insanely gorgeous!!!!! So dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful home! The works you've done certainly makes it a dream home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! It looks so beautiful!! I love a white farmhouse and this is gorgeous.
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it amazing how something like that can make such a huge difference!? Gorgeous <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness - that's SO beautiful! You inspire me, lady! We're thinking of purchasing a fixer upper at our next duty station. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH Jessi, this is gorgeous!! Such a drastic difference!! Looks like a good ol' traditional southern home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gah, it's amazing! The real question is why don't you have your own TV show?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. House looks great! She has sure come a long way, y'all have done a great job. Need to come see this beauty in person some time ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is beautiful! I ride by most every day going to the Post Office. Watched it in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's amazing what some TLC can do for a lovely home like yours, that has SUCH great bones, but needed a little makeover. LOVE it! It looks absolutely beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous home! Looks so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG Your home is so GORGEOUS!! Can I move into your closet?? I will bring all my purses with me? haha. You have done such an amazing job with your home.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ahhhhhhhhh! it's been so long since we've gotten a house update, i was missing seeing it haha! it's such a beautiful house, and the outside looks absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm not sure I've ever had the house envy I have seeing these pictures!! Seriously beautiful!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The house looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It looks fabulous!! When we find our dream farm house I'll be asking for tips haha

    ReplyDelete
  24. This house has an older design, one which I love! The two chimneys really bring out the older style along with the large porch. This is the kind of house that I have dreamed of owning one day, and you are lucky to have such a beautiful home that you can design. The siding really completes the look!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on turning your house into your dream home. The white vinyl siding creates a cozy, family-friendly vibe that is very welcoming. I am jealous of your large porch, which must be a blast for decorating or entertaining guests. I think everyone did a great job giving the house a face lift, and I can see why you would call it your dream home.

    ReplyDelete