Wednesday, August 17, 2016

WHW: Randos

Hey ya'll and happy what's hap-'pinning' Wednesday! Grab our button below and join in on the fun! Also, keep my counterpart Jenn in your prayers this week if you don't mind. (love you girl!)


Today marks my 400th post and I'm literally celebrating by sharing all things randomly going on in my life from snaps to wishlist items. Andi has been killin' it lately on the sweetness and kisses and I love capturing those moments any chance I get. I know it won't last forever but I am so incredibly thankful that I have a sweet little snuggle bunny. I just have to share some of the snaps I've saved up. We took her to my parent's farm the other night and introduced her to the new baby cows and oh my heavens ya'll she yelled "moooo" every chance she got! It was absolutely hilarious and she loved riding the gator through the property.



Twitter has been pretty fabulous lately too! I love it - so easy to randomly connect with your fav celebs in real time! I'm no stranger to Chris Harrison (you know, we're total besties) and he just happened to like another one of my tweets during Bachelor in Paradise. Who's watching that hot mess with me? I can't get enough! Also, speaking of my favorite reality shows, Cameran from Southern Charm and I shared a mini convo too! I adore her and I swear she's my spirit animal! Season 4 better be on its way Bravo.... Lastly, I HAVE to order something with a pineapple monogram like these cocktail napkins and how cute is that confy tee below? I might have to order that as well! Alright, I think that covers all things random today. Ya'll have a great week!





 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

17 comments:

  1. I love Cameran!!!! Love that she answered your question!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameran is my favorite, too. Hearing Andi moo at the cows sounds like it would be so funny and adorable. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are queen of Twitter - seriously! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the love here girl! Love you back!!
    Cameran is the best--love her too! And Andi snaps...those are a bright spot in the day for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, snuggles from the littles are the absolute best!!

    I'm LOVING bachelor in paradise!! I even got the hubby hooked,LOL. I'm not into Twitter but it does sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been loving your snaps! Visiting the cows looked like a lot of fun and I'm sure you're loving all the snuggles!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those tees look so cute and comfy! and oh my gosh Andi with her kisses and mooos, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that tee. Looks so cute. Love those tweets too. So cool to interact with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 400 posts, girl! That is just crazy!

    And that is so awesome about all of your Twitter goings-on. I need to be more active on there again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the hugs and prayers for Jenn! And loving all the sweet snuggles you've been getting from Miss A. Such a precious time <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with those napkins! Oh my gosh <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 400th post! I saw your tweets with Cameran the other day on twitter and died - amazing! So cool that Chris retweeted you too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all this sweet randomness! I totally fell off the bachelor bandwagon this past season! Booo! The paradise is always great too! I should set my DVR now that we have cable again! Love the pics of Andi! She's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete