Wednesday, June 29, 2016

WHW: Lately

Hey ya'll! Long time no blog huh? I've been a little MIA lately but only because we've had so much going on! How is everyone? Link up below and let me know what I've been missing! Around these parts, we're still on a relaxed summer schedule with one of the kiddos so the days aren't quite as busy. Miss Andi is (slow  motion) walking up a storm and it still shocks me that my little nugget is a walker. Our siding people are supposed to start by July 6th and I am SERIOUSLY counting down to our home being completely transformed. It is a total disaster zone on the outside currently and I can't wait to get that project going. Before and after pictures to come of course! (I definitely need to update my home reno tab!) Below are some pics I ran out and took with my hubby's phone so ya'll can see what we're pulling into and looking at daily. Whew!


The Miss Virginia pageant was last Saturday and I was so lucky to be able to attend and stay at the hotel Roanoke with my friend Hannah. Hannah was Miss VA 2007 so I was able to tag along to all the exclusive receptions, cocktail parties and after pageant parties. This meant that I was finally able to meet some of the board of directors, pageant big wigs and lots of former Miss Virginia's - it was a dream come true if you know me and my love of the pageant world. We had fabulous seats too! We definitely have it on the books for every year from here on out. (You know, until Andi becomes Miss VA 2036 - no really ya'll)Also, being in Roanoke meant that I had to take my obligatory drive through my college campus of Hollins University and hit all of my favorite spots! It was absolutely fabulous!









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

13 comments:

  1. Your snaps from miss VA were so fun and miss andi could totally be Miss VA!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you got to experience that part of the pageant world! I love watching Miss America and make such a big deal out of it each year!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you got to go to the Miss VA pageant, especially with a behind the scenes look. Such an amazing experience <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad you had a blast at MISS VA! You and I are pageant loving ladies, so of course I'm a bit jelly, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to go to the Miss VA pageant. Miss Andi is totally a future Miss VA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun that you got to go to all of those behind the scenes events and meet all of those peeps! I know it was a dream come true for you! :) Hoping all goes well with the siding--that would drive me nuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I bet you are ready to get your new siding up! Can't wait to see the before/after! How cool that you were able to go to all of the behind the scenes pageant events!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant wait to see your "after" pictures!! Yall have done an amazing job with your home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see the after pictures!! It's going to look beautiful! How much fun getting to do all that pageant stuff this weeked

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous is your house? The structure is just awesome - can't wait to see the new sliding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your house is still amazing! Even though the exterior needs some love. Cannot wait to see it with new siding!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh, your house! can't wait to see it with the new siding. haha at Andi being miss VA 2036, you know she will be for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honestly your house looks like something from a scary movie right now! Lol. Love the pics from Miss VA! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete