Monday, June 6, 2016

Weekending

Hey ya'll and happy start to a new week! It'll be another short week for me because I'm leaving for the bay house for our annual girls reunion trip this weekend! I mentioned awhile ago how we all got together and promised to do it every year and somehow that was in 2010. This year, back in March, we voted the 2nd weekend in June to always be the date but the locations will change and to kick it off, we're heading to the bay house to keep it easy this year. I am so pumped!

Anyway, this weekend we relaxed and hung out with family and really didn't do anything special. We did manage to attend a new church and I really feel good about it! Afterwards, we grabbed lunch outdoors and headed to Lowes. I snagged some coral colored spray paint for barstools I'm taking down with me this weekend so that will be this week's project. We have a turquoise bar and yellow walls so the coral will pop I'm sure! Once Andi was snug in bed, I settled in for Miss USA. I start at least a week in advance with my picks and predictions and ya'll ... I was SO off this year! I think maybe 5 of my picks ended up being in the top 15...boo. I'm now counting down to Miss Virginia at the end of this month and then Miss America in September. Is it time for Andi's first pageant yet??

Linking up with Biana & Meghan for Weekending!






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

16 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the coral chairs after you work your magic! Andi is adorable and could totally be in a pageant now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe Miss Texas didn't even make the top 15 she was my favorite...followed very closely by Hawaii - loved her answers and poise!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo I bet the coral bar stools will look amazing. Share pictures!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for bay trip, I know you are going to have so much fun. Sweet Andi is just a doll baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for girls trip. You ladies are going to have so much fun. Can't wait to see how the chairs came out, I'm sure they are fantastic. Andi totally needs to be in a pageant. She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo for your girls trip coming up!! I am going on my first girls trip at the end of this month and I am counting down the days! Can't wait to read all about your trip! :) Love your pink dress in those pictures, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute for words!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did not even watch it until crowning. Hated both 1st runner up and winner's dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I had maybe like two favorites in the top ten and just one in the top five - way off too. Andi gets cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun weekend! So glad y'all like the new church you tried yesterday :) Have SO much fun on your girls trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for a girls trip :) those are always so nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is so funny, my girlfriends and i did a trip in 2010 and we said we'd do it every year and haven't done it since haha. we were planning on a trip later this year but it fell through. womp womp. maybe next year? have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your girls trip sounds fabulous! I may need to steal this idea :-D
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have so much fun on your girls' trip!! I'm in desperate need of one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, your little one is just too cute! I hope you have an amazing time on your girl's trip!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pics of the bar with the coral stools please! Haha! I love Andi's Sunday dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete