Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday 5

Happy Friday ya'll! What's everyone's plans? If the weather holds up, tonight we may go to First Friday's with some friends and I'm really excited! Saturday? Maybe a pool day, TJ Maxx day or even head out of town to meet the new baby Olivia! That's the beauty of no plans, you can do anything! I'm linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre , Karli with September Farm. and Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!

1. Ya'll, Kristin Cavallari has really been killin' it lately at life. I mean seriously, how far has she come from the mean villian days of Laguna Beach and The Hills? Ha! Oh, and can you believe The Hills just celebrated 10 years? Yup, I own all of the seasons...anyway, I can't wait to start reading her new book: Balancing in Heels. I'll let ya'll know what I think once it arrives!


2. Tune in this Sunday on Fox to see the newly crowned Miss USA! You know me and pageants - I'm super pumped and have my top 10 ready! Cannot wait!



3. Did ya'll happen to catch Julie from Just the Joy's little Remi Roo wearing one of my bows? Can we say ADORABLE? Love her and her Mama! #JessisDesignBows


4. I'm in desperate need of some better eating and working out habits that are quick and easy since kiddos consume my time. I'm starting with the lemon water thing in the morning and stopping my snacking at a certain time each night....what are ya'lls favorite ways to get in shape? I miss my old bod!!!


5. Favorite funnies - ya'll, look on the right at my search history haha the other photo is a fab sign that I clearly need to own!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

13 comments:

  1. I loved Laguna Beach and The Hills! I read some of the reviews on the book and they were so-so. BUT I think I'm going to have to anyway. :) Let us know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty excited for Miss USA this weekend - and I'm glad they are starting it at 7!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to watch MISS USA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't believe The hills was 10 years ago!!! Wahhh so old! I've been trying to cut off my snacking at a certain time at night (and minimize it through the day too) but I'm with you. I need to do something to kick start my bod to be ready for summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Balancing in Heels is a great read! You will really enjoy it and feel encouraged by it! And I'm excited for Miss USA, too! Miss America is my #1 pageant, but I'll watch any pageant! Happy Friday!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. TJ Maxx day sounds fabulous! i have no plans either and i am SO looking forward to doing nothing. Remi looks so adorable in that bow! and oh girl me too with the eating and working out! i thought my cruise would be good motivation but the scale hasn't moved :-| oops! oh well, i'll start after vacation ;) snacking at night is my downfall so i just keep snacks out of the house! have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read Kristin's book!! Last year I rewatched allll of hte Hills on hulu. GREAT show ahha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think a TJ Maxx day sounds great! I have no plans for this weekend and I'm ok with it. I think I might go to TJ's tho! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, I miss my old bod too! But you look great! So looking forward to a no-plans weekend here too! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol that wine sign! too funny :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, I hear ya! Seems like the only way for me to lose weight is with cardio... I've been doing some HIIT workouts through Tone it up and I really like doing hip hop cardio dances from YouTube :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got Balancing in Heels as well and I'm so excited to read it! I need to take that one to the beach when we go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh girl your too sweet! Thanks to you we have those adorable bows to make little Remi Roo look cute! ;) I cracked up at your screen shot of your recent searches. Bahahaha! I'm sorry I don't have any magical tips for you for getting in shape but I do know you look fabulous as you are! Clean eating and exercise is definitely the key but oh so hard to do sometimes!

    ReplyDelete