Wednesday, June 15, 2016

WHW: Projects

And just like that, its Wednesday again! What's "hap-pinning" with ya'll?  Today I'm covering one project in particular but some new pillows I snagged as well. I seriously have a weakness for pillows - any kind, any size! I scored some super cute lumbar ones from Minted and I'm obsessed! Did ya'll know they did home decor and not just stationary? I totally had no idea! The lemon print is so classic to our home and the pineapple one looks great upstairs in our sitting area. I'm actually thinking the lemon ones should be displayed on the wicker rockers on the front porch and then maybe the kitchen breakfast nook? I'm not 100% sure yet...

The bar stools my Dad scored from the local dump are up next! I know that sounds odd...but they were in perfect condition! They were wooden, swivel, captain's chairs and he called me after snagging them. I told him we could definitely transform these dated babies and bring them down to the bay house with brand new life. Seth sanded them and we picked out a cool coral/orange color from Lowe's to spray paint them. Basically, they turned out so much better than I imagined I brought them down during the girls reunion trip last weekend and needless to say they got a lot of use! I also was able to score some fantastic throw pillows to put in them from TJ Maxx that were in the exact same color scheme. The floating bar is turquoise and the walls are yellow so the coral color was just the pop we needed! Anyway, he found a coffee table as well that I need to transform and there are still a few other fun furniture pieces we need to re-do so stay tuned for those! (Have ya'll ever noticed  how much I love exclamation points?) 

Grab our button and link up below with me or Jenn to let us know what's hap-pinning in your life!











 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

16 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on those chairs! What a find by your dad!! They look so good in that space :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're on the hunt for some chairs for a breakfast area so I need your dad to find me some! :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the chairs! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did not know the did pillows! Love both those prints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a HUGE sucker for pillows too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those chairs look great, and the throw pillows really make them blend into the space. Looks beautiful! Cheers, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those lemon pillows would be perfect for a porch chair - I had no idea Minted did home décor, too! Those chairs turned out perfect for the bay house - so fun and beachy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those chairs and pillows!! What a great find by your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the combo of the chairs and pillows, great find and perfect pops of color for the warmer temps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dad found a great set of chairs! They turned out so good Jessi and I love your pillows!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bar stools look great. And I love the lemon pillows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those chairs turned out amazing! What a freaking steal!! I can't believe someone was just going to throw them away!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The chairs look fantastic and I love all of the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pineapple pillow! And those chairs look fantastic! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pillows! I totally did not know that Minted had home decor!

    ReplyDelete