Wednesday, May 25, 2016

WHW: Lately

Hey ya'll! Happy what's hap-"pinning" Wednesday! I'm so happy we've made it half way to Friday and the long holiday weekend it's not even funny. I have Monday off from keeping the kiddos so we're leaving Friday afternoon for a long weekend at the bay house. I'm so happy to see sunshine ya'll but I have to admit I was loving the non-humid, cooler temps for this late in May!

We've been so busy lately that I feel like blogging has taken a back seat. Sometimes that's ok though! One of my best friends, Hillary, had her baby girl yesterday and we were all so thrilled to know that after over 12 hours of labor, little Olivia entered the world happy and healthy! I seriously cannot wait to meet her and I'm thinking I may have to do so like on the way home from the bay! We've been eating lots of fresh veggies lately and we recently devoured our first caprese of the season. I'm pretty sure I could have fresh basil, tomatoes, french bread, mozzarella and red wine and be totally content...like forever. The fresh broccoli we picked was our of this world! There's nothing like fresh broccoli - you'll never buy frozen again if you grow it!

In other news, the Bachelorette, also known as my super bowl, started this week and man am I glad Monday's are back! Actually, between the Bachelorette, Southern Charm and Mistresses coming back next week, my DVR is quite loaded on Mondays! Speaking of Southern Charm, another bestie of mine just put her bachelorette on the books for late this summer and its in Charleston! There's a huge group of us going and I am SO pumped to get back to Charleston ya'll - SO PUMPED! Anyway, that's what has been going on lately around here. Don't forget to grab our button and link up with me or Jenn to join in!


Welcome baby Olivia!









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

21 comments:

  1. So many fun pictures, lady! Don't worry about blogging, we will be here when you find time. Plus I get updates other ways so I'm good, haha! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that everything went ok with your friends baby/birth! And yes Mobdays are quite the marathon of tv watching but so good! You'll love Charlestown!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charleston...stupid autocorrect!

      Delete
  3. Yay for weekends at the Bay! You all are gonna have so much fun. So jealous of your girls trip to Charleston!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for weekends at the Bay! You all are gonna have so much fun. So jealous of your girls trip to Charleston!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andi in those sunnies is too cute! Glad you guys can get away this weekend! And I'm so jealous of your Charleston trip! Sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of your caprese salad! I can't wait for tomatoes to start coming in here. Have a wonderful trip to Charleston!! xo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's easy for blogging to take a back seat especially when it warms up and there are fun things to do again. Congrats to your friend, Olivia is a beautiful name! Have an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, Rory gardens in khakis all the time too. Love the photos. Have so much fun this weekend and congrats to your friend on the birth of her beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving Bachelorette, too!! I think I look forward to that more than anything else on TV now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Bachelorette as your super bowl? I think we just became best friends. Haha! I had a premiere party that I am going to blog about on Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't get to watch the Bachelorette. Boo! And of course no DVR in the RV. :( You'll have to keep me posted! Love all the pics! I'm going to miss our garden this year!! So yummy! Love the last pic of Andi in her shades!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never had freshly picked broccoli - is it sad I didn't even know that was something you could grow in a garden?! So awesome you are bachelorette-ing in Charleston...that will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have so much fun on your long weekend!! Congratulations to your friend and her new baby!! You're going to have so much fun in Charleston!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy your long weekend away!! I'm so excited to have all these summer shows back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for baby Olivia and an upcoming bachelorette in Charleston! Enjoy every second of the long holiday weekend <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look at your cute hub gardening; love it! The Bachelorette = your Superbowl lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. swooning over the babies!! i hope your weekend was amazing!! can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had no idea Mistresses was still on...I thought it got canceled! I love that show! Hope y'all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete