Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday 5

Hey ya'll and happy Friday! This week has literally gone by in a flash! I'm literally so nervous to start my new venture on Monday (if everyone agrees to my contract. I'm still waiting actually) I'm going to still try and leave the house each day this weekend but also spend as much time one on one with Miss A that I can. There's a pageant this weekend we may attend and then I really need to squeeze in a Costco trip to stock up and snag some goodies for Miss A's birthday NEXT week. Where the heck has the time gone ya'll? Ahh! Anyway, here are some of my favorite things from this week. linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre , Karli with September Farm. and Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!

                                          

1. Ok, ya'll know how much I love to live tweet my favorite shows (when I'm in the mood) and how Twitter is literally the easiest ways to interact with your fav celebs, etc. (remember Chris Harrison talking with me last year during the bachelor? Yea we're besties .... haha) Well I'm obsessed with The Chrisley's and their show Chrisley Knows Best on USA. He is my parenting spirit animal. He's favorited 2 of my tweets before but Tuesday night I got favorites and 2 retweets from Todd and Julie. I'm such a dork but it totally made my evening!



2. Favorite Funny


3. My new Squad Goals


4. Favorite score this week: My new pineapple indoor/outdoor tablecloth from Home Goods!


5. Jessi's Design Bows has lots of new Spring styles! Let me know if you'd like to purchase any of these sweet bows. They're all on line alligator clips and they are $5 each or 2 for $8!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

17 comments:

  1. I love watching the Chrisley's!!!! His parenting is hilarious! And I love the pineapple tablecloth--I will have to check out Home Goods to see if I can find one too!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrisleys are the best! I always watch the show after the fact in big doses, but it's so damn funny. I love Savannah and want her whole wardrobe haha. So fun that you got liked and retweeted by them! Love the pineapple tablecloth you found!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are queen of getting celebs to favorite and tweet you!! Dying over the Usher funny - but it's true!! Happy Weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blessed weekend.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday!! This post sure does have me smiling! How fun about the favorites and retweets! Swooning over your fab tablecloth find! Your bows are so, so lovely! The ones we've bought are being thoroughly enjoyed here! :) Wishing you all the best with your new venture AND party prep for Miss A's big day! How has a year almost passed already?!?! What a beautiful blessing your sweetie pie truly is! Much Love to you Otey girls! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for the retweets! And that tablecloth - so cute! Have fun at the pageant and yay for Miss A's birthday! Happy Weekend!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always get excited if a famous person interracts with me on Twitter haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love Steel Magnolias! Great great movie:) Total squad goals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that Usher meme - so true! Sounds like a busy and fun weekend coming up, hoping all your contracts come back in <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so awesome Todd and Julie retweeted you!!I've got to catch up on this week's episode! Have a great weekend and enjoy spending time with Miss A before Monday - eek so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope everyone signs your contracts and everything goes well on monday! fingers crossed :) love the squad goals, um that would be an amazing 'squad' haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'm loving that tablecloth! What a nice find :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so glad i found your blog and cant wait to read more! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE Chrisley Knows Best! Seriously, obsessed. And I love your new table cloth! Good luck Monday! Enjoy your last weekend before your #girlboss status! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Twitter makes me feel so old. I have it, but I don't use it. And once again, I feel like I'm missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg that funny about the Usher song is too funny! The snap of day 2 of daycare... Yikes! Lol. Love the pineapple table cloth! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete