Wednesday, March 9, 2016

WHW: Spring

Spring - bring it on! The weather this week has been such an ah-mazing preview to Spring. High 70's ALL week long! We've been getting out as much as possible and strolling the neighborhood. Hubby even hosted a big bonfire on Monday night (another late night with too many drinks...man we are definitely not 20 anymore ya'll) I've kept yellow tulips in our kitchen for about 2 weeks now and I'm obsessed. The smell alone of fresh flowers makes me look forward to this next season. Also, my absolute favorite flower is starting to pop up everywhere and it makes me so happy - daffodils! I know with the crazy weather here in VA that it will most definitely still get cold but cheers to what it is now am I right? Oh and daylight savings too! With Easter right around the corner as well I've been pinning stuff like crazy!  Here are some of the spring-y things that have been on my radar lately from fashion and flowers to table settings and crafts. (and I had to sneak in my insta from this weekend showing off Miss A's 1st birthday attire! So bittersweet that her birthday is right around the corner!)

Grab our button and link-up with Jenn or myself and let us know what's hap-pinning in your neck of the woods. Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for stopping by!





 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

17 comments:

  1. So happy SPRING is here. The gorgeous weather makes me smile, I'm loving the wonderful temperatures. Lil A's outfit is beyond adorable, LOVE IT! And tulips, YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for spring! The flowers are so gorgeous in those pins! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so obsessed with everything spring! Since my birthday is in April, I'm just obsessed with this time of the year. ;) Can't wait to wear all of my cute spring clothes in a couple of months, and yay for Daylight Saving Time! So excited for a few extra hours of daylight at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love love love daffodils! we have a daffodil day at home, and everyone wears fake daffodils and donates money to charity. they always make me happy. i am so ready for warmer weather but i think we have at least one more cold snap to get through... boo :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time linking up! Yay!! I'm loving the weather we've been having in Texas as well. Usually it's really windy, but it's been SO nice and cool with a few Spring showers. However my allergies have been acting up...that's a huge boo! Still loving all of the pretty trees and flowers though! :)
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those little carrot feet! And I love daffodils and tulips! Can't wait till they come up around here. Yay for Spring and 1st birthdays! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the Lilly patterns! Love! I totally screenshot certain patterns I love from their Instagram page and use them as my phone's wallpaper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fresh flowers and bonfires are the best way to ring in spring and the warmer weather. And loving all those Lilly patterns - so pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. 70s sounds amazing! I'm jealous! The yellow tulips sound like such a beautiful touch for the home. Happy Wednesday, Jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of this!! I'm so excited Spring is well on it's way!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, this weather!! Gimme gimme gimme!! We've been eating on the back porch ALL. WEEK. LONG. Bring it, spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here in Baltimore we are loving the nice weather! But like you said, we know it's probably not here to stay so we are just soaking it all in :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those Lilly prints! I'm so ready for the warm weather to stick around permanent now!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This weather has been amazing and I hope it's here to stay!! All the Lilly - LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Itching for Spring!! It is in the 70's all week in NC and I'm craving my white jeans and spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm SO looking forward to springtime and this post has me giddy that it's quickly approaching! It's so crazy that Andi is almost 1 now!! Have fun planning her special celebration!! :) Loves to you and your sweet fam! Xx - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete