Wednesday, March 23, 2016

WHW: Life Lately

Hey ya'll and happy Wednesday! Again, I've been MIA! It has been so busy around these parts! Life lately has been fabulous though and I can't complain. Although its cold at this moment, the weather has been so nice and spring-y and we've been spending so much time outside. My best friend from high school and I got together and visited a local winery that unfortunately is closing. I LOVE their wines so that is terrible news but we definitely stocked up on our favorites. (Red blend & pinot gris for the win!) On the visit, they didn't charge us for our keepsake glasses or the extra glasses of wine we ordered so needless to say it was a super successful trip. The grounds and the house are absolutely beautiful. I managed to snap a few photos!

We've been prepping for Easter too. I simply love this time of year! We're doing a big Easter dinner at my mother-in-laws and I've been nominated to bring dessert. I'm thinking either these super cute confetti bars or a slightly more complicated Easter bunny shaped cake. Hmmmm....have ya'll seen that pinterest fail lamb cake? Haha! Speaking of Easter, I may go down to our bay house so I can take Miss A to the Easter sunrise service. I can't believe it will be her first which means we are that much closer to her 1st birthday!

Also, time for the big news I mentioned last week. I'm starting an in-home childcare/day-care and it BLEW up! I had no idea how strong the need was in this area for in-home care. It actually makes me sad that I can't take more babes! I had a waiting list of 5 by the second day of posting my personal ad. I'm really nervous though and could use the prayers! The first week of April I'll have 2 more infant girls (3 months and 7 months) plus Miss A and on Monday's only, I'll have a 2 year old little boy added to the mix. This house is about to have a new address: crazy town! Whew, bring on the vino at the end of the day ya'll! Hubs and I went shopping for more highchairs and pack-n-plays last night and then he took us to my fav Mexican joint for some celebratory margs! The families are super sweet and I'm really excited to be able to be at home with Andi, socialize her and also have a new chunk of change added to our family income! Jessi's In-Home Childcare take one! (I need a better name...)

Annefield Vineyards!

The award-winning tasting room!






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

21 comments:

  1. That winery looks awesome - so sad it is closing!!! Litte miss seems to loveee being outside. So cute! Good luck with your business...that is super exciting and I can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little easter bunny is the cutest!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new business venture! I've thought about doing the same thing once we have kids, as I've seen others do it and do it so well. I know yours is going to be wonderful. The best kind of busy. I'd trust you with my kiddo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and Bless.
    You will do great.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting about your new venture, I know you are going to knock it out the park! I'll be hitting you up for tips and tricks in the future I'm sure.

    What about Jessi/Andi's Playland?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on starting an in-home day care!! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome that your starting the in home day care and it's already such a success - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at your cute little bunny! I am so thrilled for you and your new business. Those are going to be some very loved little ones at Miss Jessi's :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting about your new business venture! You will be so great at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So exciting on your new in-home childcare! Wishing you the best!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Jessi, that is amazing! I can't wait to hear how everything goes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That winery looks SO cool, too bad it's closing. And, congrats on your new business venture!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That winery is so pretty, perfect spot to spend time with the bestie! So sad that it's closing, but yay for stocking up on some of your favs. A big huge CONGRATS on your new business!!! You'll do great, and Miss A will love having more friends at the house <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on opening your own at-home day care!!! That's so exciting!! Can't wait to hear how that goes :) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting! I was so blessed with all but one of my four to find an in home daycare. It really helped ease my momma heart when I had to go back to work to know my babies were being loved on.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a brave brave soul taking on all those kiddos! But what an exciting opportunity for your family. I hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats, that's sooo exciting! In college I worked at a daycare, so I know the hard work it takes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How so very exciting!!!! Congrats! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sad about that vineyard! It's beautiful! And congratulations on your new business venture! That's so exciting! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh that's so sad about the vineyard closing, but awesome that you were able to stock up.
    wow!! that's super exciting news and i'm sure you'll do amazingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That vineyard is so pretty! How sad that it's closing! And way to go on the childcare center! The non-profit ChildSavers here in Richmond, works with in-home providers, so definitely reach out to them for resources!

    ReplyDelete