Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WHW: Funnies & Favs

Hey ya'll! I'm coming in quick today to basically say hi and bye! This week has been so crazy with me trying to literally squeeze everything in before childcare starts. I'm talking dentist, orthodontist, alterations, shopping and everything in between. I basically told my husband I was leaving the house to go somewhere every single day. (no matter where that might be) So with that said, I'm out of here! Ha! Grab our button and join in on our link up below to let us know what's hap-'pinning' in your life! Oh, and come back later in the week for a fabulous giveaway I'm working on!










My new life motto starting next week (it already has been....who am I kidding?)

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

8 comments:

  1. haha love the coffee and wine meme. So true! :) I bet you're feeling super productive with everything you're getting done in the meantime. When do you start your childcare stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyebrow quote cracks me up - truth! Good luck with all your appointments/errands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things slow down a little bit for you! It's definitely a very hectic time for me too. But we got this right?? :)
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Andi looking so cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to the wardrobe comparison! And I'm cracking up at the coffee/wine ecard. Hope you get everything done and can slow down here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting, lady! I would LOVE to hear about all the steps you've taken for childcare. It's something on my mind for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL at the eyebrow funny, I don't get why one eyebrow is always better than the other!

    ReplyDelete