Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday 5

Happy Friday ya'll! It's time for the weekend and with this heavenly weather, what could be better? Ya'll I actually have a sunburn! We have literally spent almost every hour outside for the last few days. From picnics to yard work - it has been fabulous. We actually don't have very much going on this weekend which is fine by me since last weekend was kind of crazy. The hubs is off today and tomorrow so that will be nice and we might be squeezing in a girls day on Sunday. We'll have to see! I hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend - linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre , Karli with September Farm. and Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!

                                          

1. Good weather calls for picnic lunches!


2. Favorite IG posts: Reese Witherspoon posted this book on her IG this week and Kristen from See You in a Porridge also recommended this read for me! I must get it! Also, I love pineapples so obviously I adore this phrase!

3. Favorite fashion pick: I NEED this dress


4. Favorite Andi Picture - also outdoors enjoying the weather! This is a framer for sure!


5. Favorite snap - our girls day yesterday! All girl play date for the littles!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

22 comments:

  1. Ive been loving this weather this week too--it makes things feel more cheery for sure. So fun that you guys have gotten out to enjoy it with all kinds of outdoor activities! Hopefully that continues into the weekend! I have that pineapple quote saved on my phone from last week--I saw it somewhere and loved it.
    Hope you have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I need that dress too!! So pretty!! Love seeing all your fun pictures outside! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to enjoy some beautiful weather!!! I heard of that book as well, and I want to read it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly, that white and blue dress is so "you" that I give you total shopping permission to snag it ;) YES to outdoor dining weather; it's the best! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I need that dress! Can someone find it for me? Perfect for summer weddings. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so pretty! Yay for beautiful weather, and how sweet is that girl time pic! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that pineapple quote..it just compliments my love for pineapples even more. i just bought the best pineapple phone case and i'm so in love! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveee the blue and white dress! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic week you enjoyed!! I adore all the sweet snapshots of lit'l Miss A! :) Picnics are the best and that pineapple phrase is perfection!! Hope your weekend is every bit as sweet and lovely as you, friend! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous of your nice weather and a sun burn! Send some my way! Andi is adorable! The pics with Emma and Andi melt my heart! I just started The Nightingale book! I haven't been reading as often as I would like though! Too busy party planning and dealing with Miss Sassy pants hanging on my leg alllll day! Waaaah! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous of your pretty weather! It has been raining all week here in Texas. Have the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that dress is so pretty!! Have a wonderful weekend, enjoy the beautiful weather.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This weather HAS been amazing! We've spent every single evening out on the back porch. Love it!

    And that dress - I NEED IT TOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you even pick a favorite andi picture - they are all too sweet! Have a great weekend dear! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dying over the cuteness of Andi with her daddy. That dress is beautiful. I want it too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much cuteness with Andi. The weather has been getting great so picnics and girl time is perfect! Have a wonderful weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GIRL, reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad that book! It is so so so so so so good! I love this weather it makes me soooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so jealous of your great weather! It's been pouring here nonstop since Sunday; I'm about to build a dang ark! Love that sweet picture of Andi and I need to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun that you have friends and littles to have a girls date! That picture of Andi is too much! Between the bright smile and bright colors - totally frameworthy! Enjoy your weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This weather has been amazing, I am so glad you have been able to enjoy it too! Love, Love, Love that dress! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahh love that dress too! So perfect for the Spring! And, we've been enjoying every day that we can out in this gorgeous weather. Hoping Spring sticks around.

    ReplyDelete