Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekending

Hey ya'll and happy start to a new week! (my birthday week to be exact - the big 29 on Thursday!) How was everyone's weekend? Our was packed and I loved every second of it! Saturday my sister came in and I took her to her first Hobby Lobby experience. Needless to say, she was absolutely hooked. Her direct quote went something like "I'm officially addicted and will go nowhere else to find home goods". I wish I had a picture of her haul of items she scored for less than $45. I scored some super cute party pieces for Miss A like cups, plates etc. and their pineapple section was literally swoon-worthy so of course I snagged some new pineapple pieces! Afterwards we hit up Target and I picked up some new candles and a super cute Lilly-esq dress for Miss A. Then we stopped by TJ and ended with our favorite Mexican spot. It was the perfect girls day!

That night I prepped a little for my first brunch here at the house and Sunday around 10:30am I was ready to go! It was a little mini-brunch that included sausage pinwheels from Erika, wild blueberry muffins, crescent rolls, pancake, strawberry and cool whips skewers and of course a mimosa bar. The weather jumped up to 67 by the time Erika, Jason and the girls arrived and it couldn't have been any more perfect! Cheers to brunch and good company am I right?

Linking up with Meghan and Biana for Weekending - Join in! 








 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

17 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun weekend, glad you had a blast with your sister, they are the best right? Your brunch looks delicious, I need some of the champs STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun weekend girl! The weather was absolutely beautiful around here too, and that brunch looks straight out of a Martha Stewart magazine cover!! I love Hob Lob, so many awesome things to find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a good weekend!!!! Nothing better than an awesome haul of goodies for a low price too!!! A Hobby Lobby just opened down where my parents live.. I really feel like I need to go now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute brunch! & yay for introducing someone else to the wonder that is Hobby Lobby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday week Jessi! How adorable does Andi look in those bunny ears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Birthday week and being a March baby - I'm the 10th! Your brunch looked amazing - well done girl! xo, BIana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting that you got to spend so much great time with your sister! And yay for the early birthday celebrations, my fellow March baby friend :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for spending time with your sister, and I'm so glad she loved Hobby Lobby! :) And Happy Birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday week! your brunch spread looks amazing and now i am super hungry. hobby lobby is so dangerous! i'm always like well this is so cheap! and so is this! and next thing i know i've spent $100.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun weekend!!!! Sounds like a perfect shopping day! Your brunch looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your brunch looks so pretty--and delicious! Love the jumperoo/exersaucer party too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe she only spent $45 :p I have to avoid HL whenever possible because that place is DANGEROUS!

    Such a great start to a birthday week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday week!! Sounds like y'all had a great weekend and your brunch looks adorable and like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a fabulous weekend - Hobby Lobby and brunch?! Yes please! Happy Birthday week gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great girls day! You hit all my favorite spots in one trip :) ~Hannah www.HannahAtHomeBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay. A few things here - happy birthday week, first of all! Yay for 29!!! I will be 30 in June, so am trying to suck the last few months out of 29 right now, lol!:) Second of all, the pineapple section at Hobby Lobby??? Pineapples??? Done. I am there. How perfect is all that cute stuff for spring and summer? Love it! And finally, girl. I am coming to your house for brunch. It all looks so yummy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yes, 29 for me as well in March! Glad she LOVED HobLob, your shopping trip contained some of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete