Monday, February 1, 2016

Weekending

Whew, back to Monday already. I actually love Monday's...yup I said I love Mondays. It's a new start to a new week, I enjoy my morning coffee better with Kelly, Michael, Kathy Lee and Hoda AND it is Bachelor night. This weekend was fabulous. The weather warmed up considerably and we were able to get out of the house and stroll the neighborhood. Miss A and I had a girls movie night and watched Pocahontas and Hope Floats since hubs was working and Sunday we had a great day at a church we are considering joining!





Also, I have to share this super simple pie/cheesecake recipe that I seriously cannot stop making. I know, I've tried to start my workout routines for about 3 weeks now but keep um getting distracted...with things like this recipe! Ya'll, it is so easy and so good. Take one 8 oz package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of sugar and a container of fat free coolwhip. Use an electric mixer to mix those ingredients until smooth/creamy. Spoon that mixture into a graham cracker pie crust (or whatever you prefer) and top with cherry pie filling or any other topping. I then pop it in the freezer for about an hour or 2 or you can just refrigerate. It is SO good and doesn't last very long between the hubs and myself. Yum! Hope ya'll have a fabulous day and join me tonight with a good glass of wine, your twitter fingers and Ben on the bachelor crazy train!









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

15 comments:

  1. That cherry pie looked SO good this weekend. Make me some and send it my way, please? You also have an adorable little cherry in Andi with that super cute outfit! Love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean she is just the cutest with her little red bow - love it!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pie looks delicious! I am deep dieting right now or I would be all over that. Your little girl looks adorable as usual in her little red outfit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is Miss A in her little red outfit!! Love it! And seriously that cheesecake sounds so good and easy enough for me to whip up on a Friday night! Adding it to my "try" list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmm that pie/cheesecake!!! looks amazing!!! Have a happy Monday, and I kinda secretly like Mondays just because of the Bachelor too... we just have to get through the day first. :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andi is SUCH a doll baby! Seriously! She is darling!

    And doesn't Bachelor make Mondays great?! When it's on I actually do look forward to Monday a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that you were able to get outside for a bit this weekend! And, that cheesecake ... YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh Hope Floats is such a great movie! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pie looks absolutely delicious! Yay for Bachelor Monday's. :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andi looks so cute in her little red dress! We make a similar cherry cream pie and it's always present at our family holiday gatherings. We just do 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese; 1/3 cup lemon juice; 1 can sweetened condensed milk; and 1 tsp. vanilla and blend together, chill and top with 1 can cherry pie filling! Like at your house, ours doesn't last long AT ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andi is so adorable!! Loved seeing her watch Pocahontas on Snapchat - so adorable!! I'm ready for some Bachelor crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope Floats is such a great movie!!! I need to watch it again :) Love your marble!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was eyeing that cheesecake on snap, it looks DELISH! Don't you love how it being a Bachelor Monday makes it so much better? <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope Floats is one of my all time favorite movies!!! And Andi is adorable in red!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love mondays too! for all the reasons you said. except i just hate getting out of bed lol. that cheesecake looks amazing and sounds so easy, even a fool (ie me) could make it!

    ReplyDelete