Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekend Snaps

Hey ya'll and happy Monday! What a weekend this was! Andi is definitely on the road to recovery from last week's scary fever pitch. Come to find out, it is a yucky, first ear infection. She's been on antibiotics since last Wednesday and she is doing fantastic so that's a big relief. Friday the hubs and I went out and grabbed margaritas and Mexican which is never a bad idea. Saturday, little bit and I actually had a fantastic playdate ALL day that ended in dinner and homemade chocolate covered strawberries. Sunday was my Grandpa's 90th birthday and ya'll, he had a big ole' Southern shindig. He invited over 150 people, had it catered by the same folks that catered our wedding and even had a WWII themed photobooth. We had a blast and Miss A definitely stole the show. I'd say that by the time Sunday night came around, we were just excited to sit down and relax. Today I'm seriously just happy that I have NOWHERE to go. I'm also pumped because it's Bachelor Monday and tonight we have hometown dates ya'll! Tune in tonight and live tweet with me! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and cheers to a new week!









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

16 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your grandpa!! 90 is a HUGE accomplishment! Loved seeing the pics over the weekend, and then again here. Looks like it was a great weekend, and Andi was adorable, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandfather is so adorable! I loved seeing your snaps from his birthday party - so sweet!! So glad Miss A is doing better and was able to get some meds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good weekend! Happy 90th to your grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90 is such a big deal, my grandpa hit it in January, woohoo!

    LOVE your hair color, lady, you look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how big your sweet little miss is!!! And the happiest of birthdays to your Grandpa...that's so wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your grandfather had a great 90th. Looks like a fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that your Grandpa celebrated with a big ol' party!! How fun!! And can I just drool over your LV purse for a bit?????? LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your grandpa! 90 years old - wow! I am seriously loving your hair dark. It's such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad Miss A is feeling better, and Happy Birthday to your grandfather :)
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your baby girl is feeling better. I haven't been over in a couple weeks. I am loving your darker hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That little "good morning y'all" photo is too cute - Andi's sweet little face is just the cutest! And glad to hear that she's feeling better. Those first ear infections can be a DOOZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear that Ms. Andi is feeling better!! She is so cute.
    PS-I LOVE my bows!! Love them! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so glad Andi is feeling better! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm still not used to seeing you with dark hair! Haha!

    Happy birthday to your grandfather! 90 years! What a milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your dark hair & Andi is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete