Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday 5

Hey ya'll! Happy Fri-yay! This week simply flew by in my opinion and I'm actually super pumped for the weekend. My sister is coming in to hang out tomorrow for the day and guess what's going down? I'm taking her to her FIRST EVER Hobby Lobby visit..and by visit I mean shopping spree because I know she'll love it! Starbucks stop + sister time + hobby lobby = yes please, bring it on! Then on Sunday I'm hosting a little brunch here at the house for another couple and their twin girls and I'm seriously counting down to the mimosa bar I have planned. I'll have to take pics and share the details next week for a quick and easy brunch so stay tuned!

In Andi news, she finishes her antibiotics today and I am so glad all of that 'funk' is gone. Sick babies are literally the saddest little things. I've sent cake inspiration photos to our cake maker and I am so thrilled she'll be doing the cake/smash cake. She did my huge Lilly Pulitzer inspired cake for my baby shower and it was ah-mazing AND tasted good. Sometimes it's hard to have both ya'll! Invites are addressed and ready to go out in the next couple weeks and I'm seriously in shock that she'll be one so soon. Anyway, cheers to the weekend and I hope ya have a great one! I'm linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre , Karli with September Farm. and Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!

                                          


1. Did ya'll see that Bravo finally stopped beating around the bush and confirmed season 3 of Southern Charm? Needless to say, I am thrilled! Anyone want to do a girls Charleston trip this summer? Anyone?



2. More happy Jessi's Design Bows customer photos! Thank ya'll so much for your purchases!


3.  Speaking of bows, ya'll look at this Etsy find! So cute and pretty hilarious. I bet the song is in your head now!

4. Mimosa bar? Check!

Via
5. I spy little Miss A lookin' mighty cute - favorite snap this week:



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

19 comments:

  1. Have so much fun with your sissy, lady! Seriously, sisters are the best right?!?! Glad lil miss is feeling better!

    Gimme all the mimosa bars, I loved mine at my bridal shower :)! Happy Friday, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your sister has never been to the Hob?!?! I don't know how I would survive without one! And I'm glad there's going to be another season of Southern Charm--it's my favorite! I saw on Instagram that there's some drama between Kathryn and Thomas--always interesting ha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun that your sister is coming to visit! I know you guys will have a great time whatever you get into :) So happy to hear Andi's doing better--and happy to see her smiling face all over my phone again haha.
    I'm super excited for Southern Charm to come back, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I can't believe this will be her first-ever visit to Hobby Lobby! I'm obsessed with that place! :) Enjoy your weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe she's never been to Hobby Lobby! Love that place! Yay for first birthdays! We just ordered invitations. Can't wait to see all your party details! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so much fun! I literally spend like 3 hours a week in Hobby Lobby.. my poor daughter haha. Looking forward to your party pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy that Southern Charm is coming back again!! It's my favorite and I hope ladies of london comes back too! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee hee that onesie is awesome!!!! Love it! I've never been to HobLob either.. I wish I could join you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have so much fun with your sister!!! A shopping spree at HL is a must!! That'll be a lot of fun hosting your friends on Sunday - can't wait to see your mimosa bar! I saw a few episodes of Southern Charm a little bit ago and was kind of intrigued - I should watch the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot believe your sister has never been to Hobby Lobby! I would be there daily if my wallet allowed me to! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And OMG how has your sister never been to Hobby Lobby?! I go so frequently that the staff knows me at our local one. Lol. I'm not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That mimosa bar looks amazing! And yay for your sister coming to visit and to all the Starbucks and Hobby Lobby goodies <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair bows are the cutest and yessss for Southern Charm! Enjoy spending time with your sister this weekend!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, I need to get with it and see what Southern Charm is, I've never visited Charleston despite how close we are. Umm Hobby Lobby Yes!! how has she never gone, life changing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mimosa bar? I'm so there!

    Have fun at the HL and Sbux and anywhere else you end up! Sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to see pics of your mimosa bar... Yum!! Glad miss A is feeling all better! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad Andi is feeling better! Yay!! That onesie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete