Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday 5: Bow Sale & Thanks!

Hey ya'll and happy Friiiidaaay! Cheers to Super Bowl weekend! I'm so ready to devour some game-day food and cheer on the Broncos! I'm a Skins fan so I could really go either way on this game but I do like the Manning family so we'll be wearing our orange. 

Anyway, today I want to give a HUGE shout out to everyone that has purchased and supported Jessi's Design Bows. Ya'll seriously rock and you have no idea how happy it makes me to see your little ones rockin' these handmade bows! Today's post is dedicated to you and your little models with the photos ya'll have sent in lately. Thank you x 100! I absolutely love making these little bows - it's my favorite naptime activity. With that said, I'm still running the 1 for $5 and 2 for $8 special and have tons of styles and patterns available. Also, stay tuned next week on the facebook page for brand new Lilly Pulitzer patterns coming! 

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre , Karli with September Farm. and Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!

                                            







Seriously look at this kiss face!!


Upcoming Patterns! Stay tuned or pre-order now! 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

22 comments:

  1. Your patterns are soooo sticking cute, lady! I need to get my hiney down there to see you and MIss Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those are so cute! Good work lady! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many happy customers!! Dying over that last picture - so cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these are so cute!! Especially the Lilly ones!! I wish I had a little girl to buy them for :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the bows!!! So much pretty! Whenever I have a baby (hopefully a girl haha) Ill be coming to you for some bows! Happy weekend sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!!! I am just swooning over the Lilly patterns - definitely going to be buying some if I ever have a little girl lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such beautiful patterns!!! Good work girl.. you are talented! Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the linkup--I'm at 40 weeks today so I'm excited to find a place where I can get some cute bows, ESPECIALLY in Lilly prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did someone say game day food? I can't wait - my favorite part! I am obsessed with your bows - I hope there's a little girl Sotherden in the future so I can get me some - can't say no to Lilly especially!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is getting so big!!! And such a cutie! I'm also rooting for the Broncos, but more specifically Peyton, on Sunday! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for the Broncos! I feel like I'm the only one not cheering for the Panthers so it's good to see that someone else is rooting for the Broncs besides me! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bows are so cute! I wish they were around when my daughter was little!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at all those cuties sporting your beautiful bows! And I'm super excited for gameday as well and of course all the food! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of those bows are just tooooo cute!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. We will be cheering on Peyton as well! Cam has a long career ahead of him and a lot more chances for a Superbowl ring. This may be Peyton's last one, so I'd like to see him go out with a bang! Can you tell me the dimensions of the bows? I think Viv definitely needs one of those pre-order Lilly patterns, but just curious how big it will be?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those bows are so cute. How can I pre-order them?? I love the lily prints.

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww your bows are adorable! if i had a baby to buy for i totally would!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh schucks! Seeing this post made me realize that we have some of those headbands where you can clip a bow onto! So I better check the colors and get myself a Jessi's Design bow!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete