Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's Hap-"Pinning"

Hey ya'll! Happy hump day and welcome to another link up featuring what's hap-pinning in your life! My partner in crime (Jenn) informed me yesterday that we have been going strong on this link up for 6 months already! Thank ya'll so much for joining in each week! I have to make today short and sweet. We've had quite the week already. I was finally able to get my car out yesterday for the first time in almost 5 days, my Mama has stayed since Thursday because her work is closer and just went home yesterday (I miss her already!) and Miss A was going a tad stir crazy. Also, our semi-new laptop decided to seize out completely so we're having it looked at and I'm currently channeling 1999 and using my Mama's desktop to draft this post. Yup, no joke. Also going on, if ya'll wouldn't mind sending a little prayer to my Dad. Yesterday my uncle took him to the ER because of pains in his jaw, neck and head plus uncontrollable sweats. They did an EKG first and ruled out heart so that was good. They are doing an MRI and keeping him there for observation. Docs think maybe its a form of vertigo? Whatever it is, I know my Dad hates to be in a hospital. Please keep him in your prayers.

I hope ya'll have a fabulous rest of the week and I'll be back to blogging as soon as our laptop is resuscitated! Here are some of my favorite things currently. Grab our button and link up below to join in on What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday!


Did anyone tune in Monday for the Bachelor? Can we just talk about the awkward craziness that is known as Olivia? And to think I had high hopes for her on night one.... I'm liking Caila, Jojo and Lauren B thus far. If you missed it, I'm sure Jess has a fabulously hilarious all you need to know recap over at Little Bits of Joy



and speaking of the Bachelor - I must have these wine glasses! Of course I play this game each Monday and sport a slight Tuesday hangover but having the rules on the glass itself? Golden!



My little monkey is climbing up on everything!

What a fun craft! Must do this!




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

21 comments:

  1. Sending prayers to your dad for a speedy recovery. OH MY WORD - that Olivia is something else, isn't she? She HAS to go - ugh! I'm with the rest of the girls, I'm tired of seeing her face too - ha ha But I do love those wine glasses - they're too cute! Glad you got out and about yesterday and it looks like your sweet girl enjoyed the snow - love her cute smile! Have a great rest of the week and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of prayers your way for your dad!! So sorry to hear that!! Love those pictures of little miss enjoy the snow! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and love for your daddy!!!!!!!! <3! Lil A is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, prayers for your dad! I hope they find out what is wrong! And Olivia is a NUTCASE. Love the pictures of Andi enjoying the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessi, prayers for your dad and the doctors caring for him! I hope they figure out what is going on and that is minor. Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that your dad is alright and in the right hands! I've been praying for him since last night when we talked and I hope all works out ok!
    Olivia is a nut job....she definitely has gone down in my book since day one with all of her antics. Plus she's in love with Ben and hasn't even had a one on one? Please....girl is CRAY! Love the wine glasses--maybe one day we can have a girls night and watch Bachelor--how fun would that be!
    Cheers to 6 months, girl! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for your dad - hope that he's ok! And Lord have mercy, Olivia went to crazy town really fast in last week's episode. I thought Lacey was the crazy one, but then she was totally sane and took herself out of the game. And now Olivia looks to be the resident lunatic of the bunch. She was so, so, SO awkward coming out of that cake. Cringe worthy. I like Lauren B too - they seem to have a good connection and would make such a cute match!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending prayers for your dad!! Hope they are able to find out whats wrong. Hugs. Miss Andi is so adorable!! She makes me smile every time I see her. Love the snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my hon... sending prayers to your Dad!!! I hope everything turns out to be ok. I'll be thinking about you. Thank you for including a link to my Bachelor recap!! You are the sweetest! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your dad sending lots of *hugs* and prayers your way. And oh dear goodness.. Olivia has got to go! I think he's finally over her at this point, but the producers probably convinced him to keep her around a little longer for drama :-P
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for your dad, Jessi! I hope that everything turns out to be Ok.

    And girl - Olivia = hot awkward mess. It was so horrible I could barely watch. Ouch. I do love flight attendant Lauren, though, and also Caila! They're my front runners right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. #1-prayers for your papa bear! so scary-hope everything works out ok!
    all I have to say about Olivia-bless her heart.
    would get suuuuuper drunk on those wine glasses haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all - sending lots of prayers and well wishes to your family and your dad! I hope everything is okay. Second of all - Olivia is a whack job, and I need those wine glasses in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those wine glasses! And your little munchkin is so cute! Prayers for your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh, those pictures of A are so adorable.
    I don't watch the bachelor, but i love seeing people post about it because it makes me laugh anyway. that girl is hilariously creepy - she's the one that opens her mouth really wide, right?
    so sorry to hear about your dad girl, he and your family are in my thoughts! sending all my well wishes your way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Bachelor was painful to watch this week!!! Hope your dad gets better - I'll be praying :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg I couldn't even watch Olivias ridiculous "talent" on Monday. So freaking awkward. I looove Lauren B!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those wine glasses are awesome. My girlfriend and I love to have Bachelor nights and they would be perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those glasses! Where did you get them?

    xox
    Jess @ Red, White & Sass

    ReplyDelete