Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekending

Happy Monday and chilly start to a new week! I hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend! On this end, we squeezed in some family times, a 3rd birthday celebration, lots of football with some added Redskins disappointment and then topped it off with some Golden Globe watching and red wine. First of all, was everyone as excited as I was to see Leo finally win a Golden Globe?! I'm going with my Mama to see The Revenant tomorrow and I'm already bracing myself because I've heard countless times that it is overly intense. I was also super happy to see Mr. Sylvester Stallone win one for Creed. I've always had a soft spot for the Rocky movies! On another note, I really wasn't blown away with this year's fashion. I kept looking for a stunner but I really was sort of disappointed.... And Kate Hudson really missed the mark this year. She is usually always on my favorites list. Here are some that are worth mentioning:



I also wanted to thank ya'll again for the Jessi's Design Bows support! I've got some orders I need to ship out this morning and I am so grateful and happy! I adore making these and the Instagram support has been incredible. Word of mouth or word of photo? (haha) Oh, and don't forget that tonight is Bachelor Monday! Join me for live tweeting and have that glass of vino ready. Cheers to Monday ya'll and I hope everyone has a fabulous week!







 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty great weekend, lady! I didn't get to see the Globes yesterday, but the fashion looked pretty on point for the most part. Love your bows, looking forward to that Lancer one :)! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little Andi, love the pic of her! Watched the redskins (boo to the loss!), golden globes, AND can't wait for the bachelor!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bows girl! I missed the actual awards show, but watched the red carpet and totally agree with you...there were no stand out fashion winners last night. In the past, the Globes are when celebs step out of their comfort zone and make a statement, but that wasn't the case. Kate Hudson totally missed the mark, she has a great bod, but that dress did nothing for her. Loved Amy Adams and JLo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really underwhelmed with the dresses this year... I did the same thing.. I kept looking for that stunner and just didn't see it. I hope they step up their game for the Oscars!!! Cheers to Monday nights!! The one time of year I am bummed to live on the West Coast.. it's so hard to wait hours after everyone and not get to live tweet! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I wasn't blown away with the dresses this year either. I did however love Amy Adams new (I think it's new) hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice weekend! I was a huge fan of Jenna Dewan Tatum's look...I thought it was gorgeous. I was disappointed with Kate Hudson's, too. Usually she is flawless. Enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on the GG fashion this year! There really was nobody that blew me away. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was surprised at Kate Hudson's look as well... she looked like she was wearing something from the 90's. Haha.

    Hope you have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy that we had some favorites - I really loved Amy Adams, I thought the way it cascaded into a faux belt was gorgeous! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're bows are great!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that photo of sweet Andi! So glad to hear Jessi's Design Bows are going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed Kate Hudson's outfit last night, but after what you said about it, you can bet I'll be googling it to see what she was wearing. I usually love her style! When is the next bow sale? I guess I missed the last one? Loving your cute little personalized stickers!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally agree with your fashion picks this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tell ya, Andi is one of the cutest lit'l girlies on the planet! :) Looks like she was soaking up all that family fun! So glad to hear that your sweet bows are selling well! Yay!! Loving your super cute logo too btw! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wasn't a huge fan of Kate Hudson's dress either. It looked like something she would have worn in the early 2000s. Did you see Jenna Dewan Tatum's dress? I was a big fan of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i didn't watch the golden globes but the next morning i googled to see if Leo one and I was so happy and excited that he did! I haven't seen that movie, but he deserves it. i think he's a great actor!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those bows are adorable!
    newyeartrueme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never watched the golden globes. What's wrong with me?! Love the bows! So excited for you and I'm so glad it's going well so far!

    ReplyDelete