Monday, January 4, 2016

Weekending

Hey ya'll and happy BACHELOR Monday! You know what that means don't you? Monday's are back and in a BIG way! It's sort of like my own personal super bowl. I'm a Bachelor addict and probably will until I'm 80 if ABC will allow me too.... so join me with a glass of wine tonight at 8pm for live tweeting and lots of gossipy style sarcasm!


Linking up today with B Loved Boston & Champagne and Suburbs for Weekending
 
 
Anyway, this weekend was one for the books. I completely wedged my hand between a giant log and the steel woodstove yesterday and then got cussed out by an OLD, well to-do looking couple at a Wells Fargo ATM for "taking too long" ?? I'm talking full blown F-you B's, GD this and GD that. I mean, I was hysterical because I had my CHILD with me and figured they must have been well-dressed meth addicts. UGH SOME PEOPE! Also, the Redskins are division champs!!!! Say whaaaat? Here's to the playoffs baby!

Currently we are getting our first snow (just heavy flurries no sticking yet) and it is absolutely beautiful. I'm going to heat up my coffee and keep watching it. Don't forget that today is Lilly's huge after-party sale! I already scored Miss A a new little shift dress with matching bloomers for $29 bucks!
Also this weekend I started watching 'Making a Murderer' on Netflix because everyone is talking about it...all I can say is that it is absolutely fascinating. Definitely a must-watch ya'll, wow! Ok don't forget to enter my giveaway for some new Jessi's Design bows of your own and visit my facebook page for new sale posts! (Thank you Katelyn for your support and purchases! My first blogger buddy purchase!) Hope ya'll have a great week!
 
 




22 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the bachelor tonight - it feels like it's been a while!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so excited for the Bachelor! I'm going to do weekly recaps of the show, so I'll definitely be watching! Yeah for Bachelor Monday's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for Bachelor and all of the texting that will be happening!!
    Making of a Murderer is SO good...holy moly. We watched the whole thing this weekend and I'm flabbergasted. What are your thoughts on the whole thing? It has taken over much of MG's and my conversations this weekend because there is SO much to discuss!
    I'm sorry those jerks were so rude....I dont get why some people need to jump off the deep end when they're annoyed or inconvenienced. Glad they didn't do anything physically crazy.
    Hope you have a good start to the week--text me tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people, I swear! lol

    I started watching making a murderer too... I'll be on episode 3 tonight and can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) GIRL THE BACHELOR MAKES EVERY POST CHRISTMAS BREAK MONDAY THE BEST MONDAY EVER. AHHH I can't wait and have been thinking about it all day. I loooove premiere day, the silly stories about each girl, and of course drooling over outfits.
    2) I'm so proud of you with your bow endeavor! You're the cutest little mama!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT?! People are so unbelievable, I'm sorry that you had to deal with that! In other news, we finished Making a Murderer this weekend - so, so good - and I'm so excited for Bachelor tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAAAAHHHH, I'm so excited for The Bachelor!! What a great way to cheer me up after the first Monday back from Christmas break. Well timed, ABC. Well timed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo for The Bachelor, cannot wait for tonight!!! I'll be obsessed with this show until the end of time, no shame in my game! How awful of those people, I wish people kept up with the holiday spirit all year long, hope you have a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek I am so excited for tonight! And wow, seriously can't even believe what happened to you at the ATM - there are some terrible people out there. Yikes. Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohooo! I'm so ready for the bachelor tonight! I feel like its just what we need to get back into the swing of work...ughh. OMG I can't believe that old couple and their F bombs...I think I would have gone bat crazy on them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great day!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo thank you for reminding me about The Bachelor!! In all the holiday craziness, I totally forgot it came on tonight. SO freakin excited!!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes! I'm excited for the Bachelor too - getting my white wine nice and cold as I type ;) I've heard lots of things about Making a Murderer, so me and hubby will jump in once we finish rewatching The Office. Gemma and I love the pretty bows - thanks so much! She needs more :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gah - I can't believe that old couple did that!! How awful! But hey, the Bachelor is on lol I wanted to watch it tonight but our cable isn't working :/ I noticed everyone is watching that show on Netflix!!! Might have to look into that soon! Loved seeing your snap of the snow!! So exciting

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so sorry that happened to you! How rude! And I saw your snap of your hand! Hope you're feeling better. Loved your snaps of the snow. I hope we get some here soon so I can binge watch Making a Murderer! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some people need to relax! That is crazy! Hope your hand is ok...ouch that definitely sounds like it would hurt...BAD! I keep hearing about Make a Murderer...it makes me feel like I need to get Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was way too excited about the return of The Bachelor tonight, there goes my Monday nights lol. Happy New Year gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhhhhh the bachelor!!! My fave time of year! Happy new year girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my gosh, that couple! that's ridiculous. i lol-d at 'well-dressed meth addicts'. some people are so rude! and your hand?! are you okay? ouch! hope you enjoyed your bachelor!

    ReplyDelete
  20. aww that dress is so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  21. I missed the Bachelor last night bc I was busy watching an INTENSE KU basketball game...but it's all set on my DVR, so hopefully I'll get to it some night this week! I'm sure you understand that lounging/TV time is somewhat rare with a little midget in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh no your poor hand! That's insane with the people at the ATM! So rude! And scary! Well dressed meth addicts... I die! Lol! I am not feeling the bachelor this season! I fell asleep this week! I feel like the ladies are so immature and it's just cheesy! But... Hopefully it gets better!

    ReplyDelete