Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday 5

Ahhh happy Friday and 'historic' snow storm day fellow Virginians! I clearly canceled my trip down to Charlotte once VDOT interrupted Kelly & Michael and urged everyone to literally not get inside of their vehicles. At first I thought it was just the over-reactive Southern response to snow but now I'm kind of worried! Yikes! I even battled the grocery store last night, along with everyone else I my town, but I did get my milk, bread and wine. My Mama is even spending the night again tonight  because I'm super close to her work (so basically I still get my wine-time/girl-time this weekend!) Anyway, on a serious note, be careful out there and try not to travel. Stay cuddled up inside and use this as an excuse to just not do anything but spend time together in your PJs!

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre , Karli with September Farm. and Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!

 
 
1. Favorite Funny


2. Favorite Style Find

 
3. Favorite Recipe
 
Copycat recipes that are better than the real thing!
 
4. Favorite Guilty Pleasure - ya'll know my obsession with J. Simpson and around February (literally every year) I feel the need to re-watch all the seasons of Newlyweds. Nick + Jess = forever! (I need help...)
 
 
5. Favorite Craft find - since we'll be stuck inside from the snow!
 
Fingerpaint frame via
 

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

27 comments:

  1. ohhhh! Is Newlyweds possibly on netflix!? Would looooove to watch it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe, lady! And warm! Enjoy the mama girl time. We have wine, hot cocoa, whipped cream and nacho fixings, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that's crazy! Seriously, don't interupt Kelly & Micheal for ANYTHING, unless it's really serious! :) Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok fess up... where do you watch Newlyweds??? I LOVED that show and share a slight obsession with Jessica Simpson too!!!! Is it on Netflix??? Stay warm! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I totally forgot about Newlyweds. I used to be obsessed with that show!!! Stay safe and warm this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I lived in Delaware I couldn't believe how much people freaked out about snow! And why milk & bread? Why? I will never understand. The liquor store should be top priority!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally had all the newlyweds dvds.. I love that you still watch it! I sometimes feel like tv is never as good as it was 10 years ago, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what I'll be doing this weekend - watching newlyweds!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I still love Nick & Jessica, too! Stay warm and inside this weekend! I plan to do the same! Cuddly and cozy is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHHH!! That meme about the milk sandwiches had me laughing out loud at work!! So funny! Hope y'all stay safe and enjoy the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stay safe and warm this weekend!

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you stayed home! I'm in Charlotte and its a mess down here :( but yay for a ice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH I miss Newlyweds soooo much!! I'm still sad about their breakup. I thought it was the end of the world when that happened. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to love The Newlyweds, I may need to rewatch that! Stay safe out there girl, the storm sounds scary...definitely the perfect excuse for wine and cuddling time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Milk sandwich lololol. GET THE MILK AND BREAD

    you know I'm obsessed with newlyweds too. Best ever. Can't let it go lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, I re-watch it every so often too - it was the best show! Stay warm this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am loving that dress!! Totally forgot about that show - I used to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used to be obsessed with Newlyweds haven't watched it in years. Enjoy your mama and daughter time and hope you and your family stay safe girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVED watching The Newlyweds! Still have the DVDs and I still like to rewatch! I also had Jessica's book from her wedding--it got lost in a move at some point. I wish I still had it!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Friday
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your style find. That dress is gorgeous and I love the pop of color for the necklace!! Hope you're staying warm and safe with all the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I used to be soooooo into Newlyweds...I still love listening to their rendition of Baby It's Cold Outside every Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stay safe and warm! I love the graphic about the milk sandwich although, I saw a blog with 5 different french toast recipes for all that bread and milk! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nick & Jessica forever is how I feel too! And like B @ The Sequin Notebook above - their rendition of "Baby It's Cold Outside" is my all-time favorite version of that song! SO see, you are not alone in your love of Nick & Jessica forever! :) I hope you enjoyed your weekend inside with your family and your mama and got some rest! :)

    ReplyDelete