Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Currently

Hey ya'll! Checking in on a Tuesday since I missed the official weekend re-cap. I'm not sure about where you are but it is c-o-l-d finally and I loved getting our first little snow here in VA on Sunday. It didn't stick around long but it was beautiful. I really wanted to take Miss A outside in one of her puffy snow suits for the obligatory first snow pic but her cough is so yucky and she just wanted to cuddle. Ya'll, is it terrible to say that while it is downright AWFUL to have a sick baby...the cuddles are ah-mazing. Gosh I love that girl with all of my heart. Send some well wishes our way if you have a minute!

We did manage to get out of the house on Saturday and take a little Hobby Lobby trip. They are having a 70% off all home accents sale and needless to say we picked up a random assortment of fun things. There will be some crafting in our near future. Hint: lot's of metallic gold spray paint, a ceramic pineapple and lab bookend, valentines wreath materials, bow display and a new coffee table tray to stage! My sister came in to visit yesterday and I must say that sister/girl time is just good for the soul. We had countless cups of coffee and just caught up on everything. We also look like we're twinning with my new darker locks. . . I'm trying to embrace my darker natural color and as usual when I go darker, I'm not sure how long it'll last. We'll see though - operation 'get healthy hair again' is in full swing. Can that be my resolution this year? (because Jillian Michaels has definitely not started yet....) Anyway, I'm headed out to run some errands so have a great Tuesday ya'll and remember to come back tomorrow and link up for what's hap-"pinning" Wednesday!

and psssst, new bow styles are available! Check em' out and let me know if you want to order!


 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

20 comments:

  1. Brrrrrrrrrrrr it's cold, I liked the flurries, too! We might get a bunch this weekend, eeek! Andi is cute as a button as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's frigid here - 17 degrees :( Sorry to hear little miss was sick - hope she's feeling better! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to see some of that Virginia snow this weekend, too! Hope that y'all are staying warm up there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i hope she feels better soon! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now they are calling for a "dusting" aka no more than an inch of snow here in Georgia on Friday night! I am SO excited!! I was able to beat my cold, but I ended up giving it to my husband and he has been in the bed the past two days. L'oreal ever pure shampoos/conditions are really great! I've been using that brand for years and my stylist always comments on how healthy my hair is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how cold it is even in the south! Hoping Miss A feels better soon *hugs*, and still loving all those pretty little bows <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. We only got flurries here in Maryland! But we are supposed to get some at the end of this week so fingers crossed * Hope your baby girl feels better soon I'm sure it breaks your heart to see her sick

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Andi gets better soon girl, sick babies are so not fun. Although I am sure the cuddles are!
    Loving your darker locks, it really suits you. My hair is so unhealthy it keeps falling out and is really dry. Maybe we could start this operation get hair healthy together because I am desperate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun weekend! Love your new locks - it's very pretty :) Hope Andi gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I hope your sweetness feels better soon!! I had two sick little ones last week, and you are right - the snuggles are amazing. I need to run to Hobby Lobby - good to know there's a sale! Can't wait to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love your hair like that! It looks great! I sure wish I could go back to my natural brunette color, but I always look like I'm twelve. Haha. Enjoy your Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha we had some snow here too (we're up in Northern VA) and I still took Harper outside even though shes sickly because I thought some fresh air would do her good! Are ya'll supposed to get hit at all with this "historic" snow they are calling for this weekend!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe, I hope that Andi is feeling better soon! And, I am obsessed with your dark hair - it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your dark hair on you and I hope one day I have a little girl so I can put all those bows in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad that you guys had a good weekend, but DANG it is seriously cold out now. I think we're gonna get hit kinda hard this weekend, so Andi will be able to get lots of little snow bunny pics :) I wish there was a Hobby Lobby near us...I've heard awesome things but there's none close! Boo!
    Happy Tuesday girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think your darker hair looks great!!! I go back and forth too... I'll put tons of blonde in my hair then get to a point where it feels so dry from all the bleach that I go dark again to get it healthy... then back to blonde. :-) and I'll take the cold over the never-ending rain we are having in Oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We had snow for a hot minute ... :). And LOVE the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the dark hair! I think both blonde or brunette looks great on you! I hope Andi is feeling better! Such a cute bow display! Good job!

    ReplyDelete