Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What's Hap-"pinning" Wednesday: Nursery

Hey ya'll! Notice anything different?? Welcome to the new space! I've been MIA lately because I've been working with my favorite blog designer to overhaul my little space. I love how it turned out! I knew I had to contact Rebekah Louise Designs because she designed my previous layout as well a few years back. She is fabulous to work with and so quick too! I'd say she nailed my vision and I'm definitely loving it! Check her out if you're itching for a little change at www.rebekahlouisedesigns.com
 
Now let's jump right into what's hap-pinning shall we? I've been meaning to do a nursery reveal post for quite sometime. I don't have many purchasing details like most reveal posts because I' definitely a bargain or Ebay shopper which makes it hard to list where to find another. However, I'll try my best to give ya'll a heads up on the original item. I always knew I wanted pink (I mean duh) but I was torn between gold or green as the accent color. The hubs ended up finding a beautiful nursery inspiration pic and we knew right away it was what we were going to replicate. Her room is such a soft, happy, pink palace as I like to call it. The natural light and soft color palate makes me want to spend all day up there! It will definitely be a great space for her for years to come. Link up with Jenn or myself today to join in on What's Hap-"Pining" Wednesday!
 
 

 




 


 

Wall color: Mint Mist by Valspar
Curtains: Target
Rug: Pottery Barn Kids
Crib: Target
Dresser: Antique Find
Book Shelf: Antique Find
Striped Toy Bin: TJ Maxx
Bedding: Target
Mobile: Ebay
Wall Art: Hobby Lobby
Gold A & flower arrangements: Hobby Lobby
Gold vases: Hobby Lobby
Lamps: Target (I glued rosettes to small one)
Glider: Walmart
Monogram: League of Letters via Etsy
Large A monogram: Hobby Lobby

 

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

29 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new design! I knew, when you told me about it, that it would be BEAUTIFUL, and it is!! So perfect and so you!
    Andi's nursery is absolutely gorgeous too. Two beautiful ladies! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I just noticed the little tagline and I loooooove it. Way better than the one we talked about this week about diapers and dogs lol

      Delete
  2. LOVE this color palate - so soft and soothing to the eye. And love your new design here. I've been wanting to find someone to makeover my blog, so now I'm off to talk to Rebekah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the new design looks great girl and her nursery is so cute!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new design!!! So pretty! And the nursery is so darn cute! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love the new design!! And the nursery is just as amazing! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh are you kidding? How stinkin' cute is everything!!! It looks so nice! Can it be my room!? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look! So pretty! And Andi's nursery is so serene - I think the green and pink was a great color combo:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new look, lady! It is quite fabulous as in lil A's nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new look! It's fab! Little Andi's room is adorable!!! Love the pink and green.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love A's nursery! My littles room is pink and green as well. It's such a pretty combo! I might have to steal some of your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new blog is beautiful! I love it so much! The nursery is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the new blog design and andi's room is adorable! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  13. The new blog design is gorgeous, and Andi's nursery is perfection! I love every single thing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely LOVE the nursery colors! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That fireplace in here room is to diiiiie for! adorable nursery-love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the new space and sweet Andi's nursery!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new space, and how sweet is your little one's nursery?! So, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a precious little nursery! & your new design is pretty fantastic as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the new blog design AND the nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Firstly, loving the new blog design - gorgeous! Secondly, her nursery is AMAZING! I love every detail but especially the monograms and that she has a little fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVEEEE! The blog design is perfect and Andi's room is gorgeous!! You did such a great job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  22. First, I'm obsessed with Andi's nursery!! It's beautiful and a perfect little girl's nursery! Second, love your new blog template! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hooray for such beautiful spaces!! I adore you new blog design -- so pretty!! ...and Lit'l Miss A's pink palace is absolute perfection!! You and your hubs are a great team, and have done such a fantastic job on your home! It's no surprise that your sweetie pie's nursery came together so beautifully!! Nicely done!! Loves to you and baby girl! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the new look of your blog! And that nursery is beyond cute. Gorgeous! Those little bloomers are so precious and the picture with the pearls! What a little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the new look, girl! And I just adore this nursery...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loving the new blog design lady! Looks great and I just love Miss A's nursery!! Super neat that she has her own fireplace too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. awww Andi's nursery is amazing! love it. and love the new blog look, so fancy!

    ReplyDelete