Wednesday, December 16, 2015

What's Hap-"Pinning": Lately

Hey ya'll and happy hump day! Things have been so busy around here lately and I feel like I literally look forward to the end of the day to just SIT DOWN. Whew - I love it though. Saturday's wedding went so well. I'm talking ahead of schedule, no mishaps, smooth-riding and beautiful. Normally there is always some kind of small glitch or panic but this wedding had a great flow and I'm just happy that the bride and groom were pleased and happy.  Also, the hubs took Miss A to meet Santa for the first time and just like her meeting with the Grinch, she was intrigued and not scared at all. I wasn't there to play my usual role of paparazzi so there's not a ton of pictures, but I'm so glad she had fun!

Sunday we stayed around the house and yesterday I took my Dad Christmas shopping and hit up Costco for our annual Christmas party. We started it last year at our home and it was such a huge hit that we decided it should be an annual Otey tradition. I feel like I have SO much to do but I know it'll all come together....I hope....(haha) We have friends staying the weekend from out of town and can't wait to see all of our family and friends. Not to mention, I can indulge in a cocktail or two this year! Oh, and maybe I'll get my Christmas shopping done soon??? Ah ya'll I'm so behind! But guess what? I have to run. The hubs scheduled me a massage for 10am and I am NOT missing it!

Grab our button and link up below with Jenn or myself and let us know what's hap-"pinning" in your life!
 
 








 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

16 comments:

  1. The wedding looked like it went off so well! Love those photos of Andi and Santa--the first one she looks so inquisitive :)
    Cheers to another link up week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the wedding went smoothly - I love that centerpiece! And your daughter with Santa is just precious. I don't think my kids were ever scared of Santa either, so I don't have any of the funny "outtakes" of screaming and crying on his lap when they were young. :) Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A massage sounds HEAVENLY! (And have a cocktail -- or three -- for me!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wedding looked gorgeous and I am so jealous of your massage! I could use one! That last pic of Andi is the cutest thing ever! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wedding, I know you would rock the wedding world. Lil A looks so stinking cute, love all the pictures. Enjoy the massage, I need one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wedding looks like it was a great day! So beautiful! I love that you took your dad shopping. Brought back memories from when I lived closer to home and I would go with my dad every year to help him shop for my mom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad the wedding went well and Andi is looking as cute as ever!! Hope your massage is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad the wedding went smoothly! I loved seeing your snaps :) Andi is so adorable seeing Santa - so glad that went well!! Have fun getting ready for the party and enjoy your massage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great massage! You're so lucky :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful wedding! And ohhhh you lucky girl... I would KILL for a massage right now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh goodness, that last picture of miss a is too funny! Love her expression! Sounds like your massage was much needed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her face in the last picture is just the best!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh so good to hear the wedding went well! good luck with the party, i'm sure it will be totaly fine - especially with that cocktail or two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She looks so adorable in her little white bow! And how awesome that your husband scheduled you a massage! Hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new blog look!! And such adorable Santa photos!

    ReplyDelete