Wednesday, December 9, 2015

What's Hap-"pinning": Decking The Halls

Hey ya'll and happy humpday! We haven't been feeling well...well mostly I haven't been feeling well. I'm talking sore throat and borderline cough - ugh! I thought Moms didn't get sick? Yikes! Anyhow, today I want to share some of the décor we have going on around these parts. Each year I do two trees but this year I decided to add one to our dining room. The dining room tree has a blue and white theme to match the china of course (haha) I love going all out because of our annual Christmas party coming up in two weeks. Hubby hates thinking about having to take them down and I always get started before Thanksgiving because of that (guilty...) Here is a mini tour of our decked halls ya'll!

Link up today with me or Jenn for What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday - you can share anything that's going on or your favorite Pinterest finds as well. Grab our button and join in below!
 
 

This was my Grandma Jane's wreath!






I made about 5 of these for around the home! Thanks Hobby Lobby!
 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

22 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, beautiful! Your home is gorgeous, I love all your fun festive touches everywhere. The lighted railing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is just stunning! I am in love with that chandelier above the staircase! I hope you feel better soon and I love your Christmas decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if your house couldn't get more beautiful...then you decorate it for the holidays and it's gorgeous! Loving your trees!
    I hope you feel better quick, mama! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is just stunning - beautiful and grand!! Feel better soon girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the beautiful decor, your tree is gorgeous! Hope you feel better soon *hugs* :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your décor! And I hope you get better soon; it's awful when mama is the sick one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been fighting the same stuff - sore throat, cough, congestion. It's the worst. And you are right! We aren't supposed to get sick. Us mamas are always too busy taking care of everyone else to get sick ourselves! Love your decor, mama! It suits your home perfectly and is so fun and festive:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I LOVE that wreath on your front door, so special that it's your grandma's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful home and I love how you have decorate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! i love all the decorations. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your front door is so gorgeous! Everything looks great. Also, I'm obsessed with the gold vases. I have to suppress all urges to spray paint everything I own gold.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your decorations! Your house is the perfect house to decorate for Christmas! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous decorations! I love all the garland...I hope to have a staircase wherever I move, because I just love the look of it! It is a shame we can't have these decorations out longer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your decorations so much! And I hope you feel better soon... mommas should not be allowed to get sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your house looks beautiful for the holidays! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your decor girl, so festive and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't even think it was possible for your house to look more fabulous, but you did it!! Love all of the trees and garland!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your front door is amazing!!! Your house has the perfect charm for all the decor.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've done an amazing job, friend!! Your front door, trees, stairway -- all absolutely stunning!!! I LOVE that you are using your grandma's wreath! The decorations I put out that belonged to my grandma and great grandma are my favorites!! So special! :) Praying you'll feel much better soon, sweets! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. We do three trees too and one matches the dining room - the more the merrier, right?! Love all your holiday touches!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am loving your front porch!!!

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete