Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What's Hap-"Pinning": Bow Time

Hey ya'll! Welcome to another What's Hap-Pinning Wednesday where you can write and share about anything your little heart desires! Just grab our button below and link up with either Jenn or myself to join in.
 
 
Today I want to share a project I've been working on - Jessi's Design: Hairbows. I've been hammering out bows each night and at naptime, trying to perfect the technique and pick my signature style. Hubby has even been helping and we have a ton of styles to choose from! I buy bows for Miss Andi ALL the time and the ones I love are sort of pricey. I thought to myself, there has to be a cheaper way, especially when its the headband style bow that they can outgrow.

So I got to work! I haven't taken individual pictures yet but plan to in the next day or so. I will probably offer these via a Facebook sale at first just to see what kind of interest there may be. I am also super excited to share that I'm doing a TON of Lilly Pulitzer pattern bows so if you're anything like me, you will LOVE these! Below is a little preview of the styles I've been working on. Most are bows with alligator clips that can also attach to an elastic headband. I may also offer headband along with the bow if I can find them at an affordable price. If you don't mind, comment below if you are interested and I can see if a blog sale would also be beneficial! (fyi: I'm thinking one for $6 or two for $10 but will tweak that in some cases due to differing sizes!)

And check back on Friday for a launch party giveaway of 2 Jessi's Design bows!




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

18 comments:

  1. Go you!! These are adorable and I love that you took something you love and found an affordable solution! Is there anything you can't do?? ;)
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bows - they are all adorable! Some of my faves are the Burberry ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! You go, girl! Would love a blog sale:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so great!! Congrats on your new business! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! My mama used to make bows for me when I was little too. Congrats on your new venture! One of my good friends just found out she was having a girl, so I'd love to buy one and support you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so cute! I hope I have a girl someday that I can buy bows for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a little baby cousin in February so cannot wait to purchase a hair bow for her, I am all about helping small businesses! Such cute hair bows too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessi, these are adorable! Congratulations on starting a business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ummmmm those are adorable and congratulations such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited for you and this new opportunity! Now if only I had a little girl....

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable are those bows! Congrats on your new endeavor! xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for you!! I have no doubt you'll be super successful in this, Jessi!! :D Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your business! Those are adorable! My friends are all having little boys right now, but I can't wait for the girls to start coming so I can gift these! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your bows!! They're so adorable and I'm dying over the cute patterns! I NEED to have a baby girl lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh, these are so cute! congrats girl, this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all darling!! Congratulations on your new business!!

    ReplyDelete