Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekending: GA on my mind

Whew! What a weekend! I got back from Georgia around 9:00pm last night and the hubs kept Miss A up until I got home so I could snuggle that little angel. Did I also mention he ended up taking off work and having a full daddy/daughter weekend? They did amazing together! Not to toot my own horn but she was the most excited, laughing out loud and legs kickin' little gal when her Mama walked in. I nursed her almost immediately, cuddled some more and then put her down for the night. Staring at the monitor was actually something I had missed and was looking forward to!

The trip was ah-mazing though! We all had the absolute best time being together again. I'm talking wine, champagne, more wine and tons of gossip and picture taking. We ate the best food and I even went to a mall for the first time in basically forever because I online shop. Besides giving me a panic attack because I'm used to driving in my small town, Atlanta is just beautiful. Her new home and neighborhood was stunning and although she had only been in her new home for 3 weeks, it was staged and decorated beautifully. Radford's baby shower was perfect as well from the food to the hosts and gifts! Her hubs left for a fishin' trip on Saturday morning so we even went old school and shared her bed that night! I can't believe her little boy will be here by the next time I see her! I love my girlfriends so much and I'm so glad that my first weekend away was with them!










REUNITED!! :)



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

14 comments:

  1. Your weekend looked so fun! SO glad you had so much girl time! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you so much already! It was a great weekend and can't wait till our next reunion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous weekend, loved seeing the pictures throughout. Y'all looked great and I'm glad Andi and daddy had a fun weekend together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, girly, and happy weekend! Know you loved getting back home to your angel though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend!! The baby shower looks beautiful! So glad you had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you had a good time with your girls friends and that everyone survived you being away. I'm sure Andi (and Seth) were excited to see you come home, though! Your snaps looked so cute and fun over the weekend, and girl you are looking FAB! No one would ever be able to tell you had a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, I'm so glad that you had such a fun weekend away! And that you were welcomed home with big smiles and giggles from your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you had a great weekend!! Much deserved. :) You ladies all look fabulous too! And isn't it funny the little things you miss?! I always end up looking at pictures of Logan before I got to bed because I miss him already from the few hours he's been asleep. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!!! It's so hard to leave the littles, but it's really good to get away, too. I'm glad you got to spend a weekend away with friends! And how pretty did you all look?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulous girls weekend! Looks like you ladies had a blast <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl time is just good for the soul! I know you missed your sweet baby though. You look absolutely gorgeous! And what a pretty cake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful weekend getaway! I know you missed Andi, but I'm sure it was so amazing to get away with your girlfriends for a little while. I know you were ecstatic to see her sweet little face when you got back, though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww sounds - and looks - like an absolutely amazing time!

    ReplyDelete