Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday 5

Hey ya'll and happy Friday! Would ya'll believe that I haven't....I repeat...have not started Christmas shopping AND our Christmas card STILL hasn't arrived?? What in the world is happening with my organization skills lately? Ahhh! I have a full service and full day wedding I'm doing tomorrow so shopping will most likely be next week. I am, however, so excited to be back in the wedding planning game and cannot wait to make her winter wonderland theme perfect! I'll definitely try and snap some pics. Speaking of snaps, today I just wanted to share my favorite snaps my hubs sent me last weekend while I was on my girls trip. (add me if you're a snap-a-holic like me - jessicamc313) These are the absolute best and made me feel like Miss A was right with me. I hope ya'll have a fun and productive weekend! Anyone want to shop for me? Anyone?

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 


Plus some decorating the tree at Grandma Lala's, my first macaroon experience in Atlanta and Miss A practicing some crawling (backwards) this week! Happy Weekend!
 
 

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

11 comments:

  1. Those snaps are so cute! Love the Daddy Day Care one haha.
    I hope everything goes well this weekend with the wedding!! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on making macaroon's this weekend and I can't wait to eat some as well! Miss A is looking cute as a button as usual! xo, Biana -

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun snaps, I LOVE macaroons, they are so delicious.

    Good luck this weekend, lady! I know you will rock it out. Can't wait to see your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at her boots!! Super cute. Have a great weekend! Definitely share some pics with us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw those snaps are precious! Can't wait to see the winter wonderland you're about to create!! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She will be on the move soon! Those macaroons look amazing! What is more fun than daddy daycare?! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck tomorrow!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad last weekend went so beautifully, and what sweet shots your hubby sent you! Andi is sooo precious! <3 Wish I lived near enough to shop with ya -- but it's probably for the best as I have done a ton of shopping and my budget can't handle much more! lol :) Wishing you all the best with the wedding this weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such adorable pics your hubby sent you! Havr a great weekend :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep. I'm turning into a snapaholic too!! :)

    And yeah, I'm behind on my christmas shopping too. Though, I'm always a procrastinator when it comes to this stuff. Woops :p

    ReplyDelete