Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Recap: Andi's 1st

What a wonderful (fast) Christmas we had! Andi skipped both of her naps and still took the entire day, traveling and all, like a champ! Poor little thing has slept so much over the last couple days. She was given the coolest, educational toys and we were happy that it wasn't completely overwhelming. (we didn't go out all 'Santa' wise just because she clearly wouldn't remember much) I seriously cannot wait to see the joy in our household as she gets older for each Christmas. We visit my side of the family as well as my husband's and finally get home around 9pm. Long day for sure but we wouldn't have it any other way! The weather, however, has not really made it feel like Christmas to me. It is still off and on rainy and 70 degrees out here in VA and to me that is insane! Not Christmas-like in the slightest. I've taken down all the d├ęcor already minus the three trees. They're next....when I get the next spurt of motivation.

Hubs has been off the last few days and I'm SO praying it holds out until New Years. NYE is my absolute fav and of course last year I was pregnant and he was working. I would love to dress up and go somewhere this year! Anywhere! And speaking of a new year - anyone working on their resolutions? I usually don't do any but I'm thinking I may jump on that fitness bandwagon. I hear Jillian Michaels calling my name from our DVD storage drawer..... Jesssssssiiiiii (yikes!) Anyway, I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful and merry Christmas!

Linking up with B Loved Boston and Champagne & Suburbs for Weekending!
 


 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

16 comments:

  1. Little Miss A could not be cuter in her Christmas outfit! So glad it was a happy Christmas for you guys! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her Christmas dress! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that last picture is too precious!! Glad you all had a happy Christmas!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how precious she is!!! Oof New Years resolutions...I resolve to try not to gain 60 lbs while pregnant hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you and your little babe had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Christmas! Love Andi's smocked dress- so adorable! It's going to be so much fun the older she gets! So glad y'all were able to see both sides of families but I totally hear ya on the whole 70s and raining - it's been like that here in TN but I'm so glad I'm not in FL where it's in the 90s

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute Christmas dress! Looks like you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet first Christmas for Andi! She looked just precious. I have taken everything except the trees down, too. Brandon is obsessed with keeping them up until New Year's Day, and I'm just ready to get everything taken down and put up. #Nesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet pictures. Looks like a wonderful Christmas!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her cute little Christmas outfit! Sounds like y'all had a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her little bloomers!!! Love! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun Christmas! Have a wonderful week!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww what a lovely first christmas! glad you all had a great time and Andi did so well. I bet christmas is way more fun with kids :)
    jillian michaels... ugh. she's calling my name too. hope you get to go out for NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you killed it on the Christmas dress front! all so cute! so glad y'all had such a wonderful first Christmas with Miss Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your little one is always such a doll! So fun to experience her first Christmas! I definitely need to jump on the fitness bandwagon, too! The new year is always a nice motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable Christmas! Andi is seriously so adorable! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete