Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What's Hap-pinning

Happy Thanksgiving eve ya'll! Can you believe it? It is almost Thanksgiving and I feel like we were just picking out our favorite Fall outfit and cheering on our favorite football teams. I hate to sound cliché, but I have SO much to be thankful for so this time of year is always my favorite. I adore the fact that I am able to live so close (distance wise) from family. My friends are further away but we always seem to make the effort to close in the gap. I am so thankful that I have been given the biggest blessing of all at 28 years old: my daughter. I am so thankful for a husband that works extra hard so that I am able to stay home with my daughter. I am so thankful to live in the USA. I am so thankful that I have a roof over my head and that the things I love are protected from harm. I love my home, my puppy dog Emma, my freedoms, my family and my country... I could go on and on and you know what? I am THANKFUL for YOU! Yes, you, the blogger! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful holiday!
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
 
Thank you for linking up with Jenn and myself today! (and I will be sharing my go-to recipes...I just accidentally had 3 or more glasses of wine tonight and HAVE to go to the grocery store tomorrow...procrastination? Ummm yea....so....Please bless my spelling on this post...geez ya'll I love ya!)
 
 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

13 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Jessi to you and your family! I had to LOL about the 3 glasses of wine, as I had 2 of them last night myself - Tis the season, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for YOU friend! So glad that we're friends and met through this crazy blogging experience! How would I have made it without my bloggy soulmate?? :)
    Love you!!! Happy Thanksgiving, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving girl!! I hope you guys have a wonderful day! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, girl! I hope y'all have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many things to be thankful for :) i love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving lady! I hope you and your family have an amazing day tomorrow! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving, Jessi! I hope you have a blessed time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww so much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving Jessi!! Hope you guys have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family! I hope you guys enjoy the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much to be thankful for! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much to be thankful for, such a wonderful time of year to reflect on all of it. Have an amazing Thanksgiving gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete