Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What's Hap-"Pinning"

Mad love to our photographer- that, ladies and gentlemen, is what's hap-"pinning" around these parts. We recently (after having to reschedule twice..thank goodness she likes us) had our family portraits done and I seriously couldn't be happier about the results. We decided just to do them at home because I wanted to use familiar spaces as backdrops and have Andi in her own room. I am so impressed with Sweet Memories by Jessica Coffee photography. She works with Andi so well and literally has since day 5. Day 5 of her life that is when she came and did Andi's newborn shoot. I wanted to show off some of her work today so be prepared for a photo dump ya'll! Also, she may or may not have taken some shots for a future blog makeover I've been dreaming about....

Link up with my fabulous co-host Jenn or myself and let us know what's going on in your life! Remember, it can be anything! Happy Wednesday!
 
 





















 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

23 comments:

  1. Girl!!!! I loved seeing the sneak peek of these yesterday, but the rest of them are just as beautiful! You two certainly make a gorgeous little baby girl. I don't know how I'd choose a favorite because they are all stunning!
    Cheers to another link up week! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! I love the one with the pearls so cute!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out so amazing! You look gorgeous girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful photos! I love every single one!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think these could be any cuter if you TRIED! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures turned out so well!! Gorgeous family! Love the monogram bloomers and pearls! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! I'm with Brittany! I adore the monogram bloomers and pearls! So cute! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all! Seriously, they are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos came out gorgeous! And I can't get over that bright green bow <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessi! These pictures are perfection!!! I can't even pick a favorite! She is the most adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are those pictures?! What a precious little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're just precious! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know that I already liked every single one of these on Insta last night, but I couldn't help but comment again to say that these are fantastic! You have such a beautiful little family! And that Boppy cover brings back sweet memories... we have the same one for Olivia. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe, what adorable photos! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These photos are GORGEOUS! Every single one is perfect. I love her little monogram bloomers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE these pictures!! They are so beautiful! You're going to have a hard time if you just want to pick a few out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join my Giveaway on the blog:

    theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/11/phone-case-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love them all! Such a beautiful family! I need a blog makeover too! I don't even know where to begin! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous pictures of your sweet family.I love the ones of Miss Andi in the pearls and monogrammed bloomers. She's a true southern girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I cannot get over how beautiful these photos of your lovely family came out!! ...and that monogramed lit'l bottom is too much! lol :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I mean that "too much" in the best possible way! ;) Such cuteness! :o)

      Delete