Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What's Hap-"pinning"

Hump day already and that means it's time for another What's Hap-"Pinning" Link up with Jenn and myself! Just grab our button and join in with whatever is on your mind! I still have Fall fashion on the brain so this almost 80 degree weather crap in November is not making it easy to dress the part.... today I basically had shorts and a tank top on outside! It was nice being able to take Miss A out yesterday evening for a stroll!
 
 
Ok - so I've been drooling over statement necklaces and jeweled tops lately. They're my go-to with Pinterest lately and I love adding these pieces to my wardrobe. (I may or may not have just ordered two pretty crystal statement necklaces for my jewelry display) However, being a SAHM makes it hard to wear these as much as I'd like to... I do plan on pairing some of my jeweled neckline sweaters with leggings for the stay-at-home win! Comfy + chic = perfect! Below are some of my favorite pieces I've seen lately. What is your favorite way to be stylish + glamorous without being over the top? Can't wait to see what's hap-"pinning" in your life currently!





 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

12 comments:

  1. I'm super into statement necklaces this year. I like your SAHM fashion sounds great :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some statement necklaces too! I haven't done any that are MAJOR big and over the top, but some extra bling never hurt anyone ;)
    Cheers to another link up week friend! Love youuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the statement necklaces and have a few pieces already. The jeweled tops, however, are too cute and I have to go find me some of those - they are adorable! :) On another note, the statement necklaces can be had pretty inexpensively on a website called www.groopdealz.com as well as places like BASS or Van Huesen to name a few - that's where I get a lot of mine. The website has many cute things besides necklaces, however, and very inexpensive, so if you've not seen it before, check it out if you have the time! Happy Hump Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving those statement necklaces. I find myself wearing more statement necklaces in the Fall and during the Holidays to dress up simple sweaters :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those statement necklaces are gorgeous! Especially loving #3 and #4 <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all of those statement necklaces! they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gah seriously lusting over those necklaces! love them all! i totally understand the staying at home thing..its tough for me sometimes to get out my pjs! even if i run out to starbucks, its a drive through so i still don't have to change! i really need to make more of an effort to put myself together in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, I have such a love for statement necklaces... I never get tired of them. These are all gorgeous! The bottom middle is my favorite! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh i love statement necklaces, and jeweled tops, especially because sometimes i can't be bothered with a necklace, so i love that the top dresses up itself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! My daughter has a shirt like this and I'm wishing I'd bought it in a bigger size for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can hardly ever say no to a statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete